What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killer Karl to play panthers ?

This is just my belief, that Filiga will make debut this weekend vs panthers if Simmons is out.

Noddy said how club were not overally happy about is performances on NRL teams, but maybe saying this, will just get into a bit more, i expect Ricky to pick him, then say, ok show us how good you are.

I could be wrong but maybe Karl needs to show what he can do at first grade

Tucky

Juniors
Just curious, but how well had Bukuya been going in the lower grades before he got the call up the other week?

sladden road

Juniors
the way i saw it was how some of our more estemed friends on here have been calling it..
hes not showing the want or desire and has to show this before he will be called up and atm hes not doing it ..so go back to the doogies.

Sage

Juniors
Bakuya is the kind of player who keeps putting himself in the right position all day, good to see him get his chance, will see him back up well also.

newman

First Grade
Gimme the bat Janie.
Gimme the bat.
I aint gonna hurt ya Janie.
Im just gonna bash your brains in.
Im gonna bash em.
Right.
The.
f**k.
In.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
I have watched karl play a number of times for the sharks 20s side, it takes about 4 people to get him down each run, and he makes 15-20m a run.

Yet the halfback wont give him the ball, he has to get in there and get it himself and the only time th ehalfback gives it to him is from the scrum. Put him in first grade and watch him go with good players around him.

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah i agree...Give him a run with decent players around him. If our halfback had a brain he'd throw it to him on over attacking raid...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
So the NYC half won't give Karl the ball

How would that change with the N RL half?

HOW?

COME ONE TELL ME HOW????

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Frenzy.

Post Whore
yes ..both karl and tdd should take a leaf out of Jacks book of attitude.

I love all mad Jacks!

oneflew.jpg

cb4

First Grade
i reckon a run in firsts would change his attitude
playin in a winning team might kick start him off

Swainy87

Juniors
If Karl's attitude doesn't lift making his debut in FG, nothing will. (or maybe representing NZ, but thats not going to happen playing in the NYC)

Quigs

Immortal
So the NYC half won't give Karl the ball

How would that change with the N RL half?

HOW?

COME ONE TELL ME HOW????

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Narr its all changed after last weekend. I heard Nod on the radio and he has discovered this new attacking technique.

He gets them to stand deep and run onto the ball.

I heard him say it.

So I reckon bugger it, throw the big unit in Paris's spot and see what happens.

As mentioned a million times, he couldn't do any worse.

Window of opportunity Big Killer Karl.... take it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs