What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killer Karl to play panthers ?

coolumsharkie

Referee
yes ..both karl and tdd should take a leaf out of Jacks book of attitude.

I hate reality but I really meant what I said.

Simmo must have a great... attitude... Not one poster here will seriously back him as anything other than a passenger... yet he gets picked week in week out.

No point in whinging,(collective whinge) the Australian Coach consistently picks him at the number 4 every week.

It's not that he turns up with an apple on the desk but he probably turns up and runs the drill with perfection week in week out.

His defense is sound this year which is a big tick next to his name imo.

Fug divino

carcharias

Immortal
I hate reality but I really meant what I said.

Simmo must have a great... attitude... Not one poster here will seriously back him as anything other than a passenger... yet he gets picked week in week out.

No point in whinging,(collective whinge) the Australian Coach consistently picks him at the number 4 every week.

It's not that he turns up with an apple on the desk but he probably turns up and runs the drill with perfection week in week out.

His defense is sound this year which is a big tick next to his name imo.

Fug divino
I heard Ricky talking about Topou and he was saying how when he first got picked for rep stuff ...W.Mason couldn't see how.
Anyhoo Willie reckons after seeing the bloke train he has changed his mind.
Ricky agreed saying how good Topou was at training ...with natural skills etc.

Maybe Simmo is of the same Ilk.

Personally I can't see it.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I heard Ricky talking about Topou and he was saying how when he first got picked for rep stuff ...W.Mason couldn't see how.
Anyhoo Willie reckons after seeing the bloke train he has changed his mind.
Ricky agreed saying how good Topou was at training ...with natural skills etc.

Maybe Simmo is of the same Ilk.

Personally I can't see it.

Nope. Tupou has shown skills in game time. Simmo has shown he kills game time.

Since 73

First Grade
Karl F. is fighting the Maori/Islander problem of inconsistency when it comes to doing the hard yards.

All too common is their lacklustre approach and appreciation of their wonderful talent.

It goes right back to Olsen Filipana who would consistently win MOM awards for his country against the stronger Aussie team, yet was playing reserve game in the ARL at the time.
For his club this bruiser simply wouldn't get fit or be consistent.

The warriors - a tipsters nightmare. Their history is littered with performances which suggest they can beat any team in the comp with breath-taking performances, only to be humbled the next weekend by an NRL minnow.

So many of their players head to the Uk to play in a substandard comp and get away from the elite training disciplines of the Aussie game.

I bet Karl is a lovely bloke. Good family man, humble, with a huge smile and who has the ability to absolutely smash an opponent and be the most damaging player on the park.

Then just when the fans start getting excited, and the media start writing headlines he'll pull back instead of taking that next step.

I reckon a mentor like SBW, Asotasi or Wiki in the club would be a benefit to Sticky in bringing this bloke on.
Where's Hutch?
T?

Latest posts