What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killer Karl to play panthers ?

spider

Coach
no time better than the present actually

throw him into the top side tomorrow with instructions to eat jennings before he so much as winds up

then have him run at sammut all day

DJShaksta

First Grade
Karl F. is fighting the Maori/Islander problem of inconsistency when it comes to doing the hard yards.

All too common is their lacklustre approach and appreciation of their wonderful talent.

It goes right back to Olsen Filipana who would consistently win MOM awards for his country against the stronger Aussie team, yet was playing reserve game in the ARL at the time.
For his club this bruiser simply wouldn't get fit or be consistent.

The warriors - a tipsters nightmare. Their history is littered with performances which suggest they can beat any team in the comp with breath-taking performances, only to be humbled the next weekend by an NRL minnow.

So many of their players head to the Uk to play in a substandard comp and get away from the elite training disciplines of the Aussie game.

I bet Karl is a lovely bloke. Good family man, humble, with a huge smile and who has the ability to absolutely smash an opponent and be the most damaging player on the park.

Then just when the fans start getting excited, and the media start writing headlines he'll pull back instead of taking that next step.

I reckon a mentor like SBW, Asotasi or Wiki in the club would be a benefit to Sticky in bringing this bloke on.
Where's Hutch?
T?

f**k NO!
I don't want Nasser, Mundine or Homono anywhere Karl..........LoL
Sticky needs to pull him aside and say "Make me choose you for first grade"

Weaponhead

Coach
This may be a test of Sticky's man management skills. Karl is an investment player. He has the physical attributes beyond his years but may lack the maturity for professional sport at this time. It is up to the coaching staff to develop him to reach his potential. If he has an attitude problem then they need to work with him to fix it. I agree with 73 that having a mentor would be a big help to him.

coolumsharkie

Referee
This may be a test of Sticky's man management skills. Karl is an investment player. He has the physical attributes beyond his years but may lack the maturity for professional sport at this time. It is up to the coaching staff to develop him to reach his potential. If he has an attitude problem then they need to work with him to fix it. I agree with 73 that having a mentor would be a big help to him.

I agree with most of that, the guy has talent obviously.. who's gonna kick him into gear?

Mind you he is still here next year, once (if) he gets a taste of FG things will change.

Quigs

Immortal
Look as far as I am concerned, this big unit came to us with huge wraps. Not from us but from people who should know.

I reckon and I have never seen this bloke play, but I reckons that this unit must be given a run in firsts sooner then later to see if he has what it takes. f**k it.

Its been said a million times before but I will say it again. If bloody Paris can be gifted games week in week out then this bloke should get a jersey.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
Look as far as I am concerned, this big unit came to us with huge wraps. Not from us but from people who should know.

I reckon and I have never seen this bloke play, but I reckons that this unit must be given a run in firsts sooner then later to see if he has what it takes. f**k it.

Its been said a million times before but I will say it again. If bloody Paris can be gifted games week in week out then this bloke should get a jersey.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

It is because of that, despite how average and undeserving Karl has been, it is hard, nay impossible to argue with that statement Quigs.

tokerShark

Juniors
just read in the sunday telegraph that simmo will play and millington is tipped to be dropped from the bench

coolumsharkie

Referee

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

not quite one million but close

bluey

Bench
Trouble is it might give him a huge pay increase if every thing is to be believed

sharks_4_06

Juniors
i really dont think simmons will play. dont u think ricky is playing mind games?

maybe im just hoping more than anything that he will throw in Karl

imasharkie

Coach

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

The NYC Sharks will be playing on Foxsports today at 11.30am. If you can get to the pub early today you can watch him play Quigs.

Quigs

Immortal
What type of mind games would you be sending trying to tell the opposition that you are including an injured Paris in your run on line up.

It must be sending shockwaves down the spines of those pennies.

f**k ........... Paris is playing ...... we are doomed.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
The NYC Sharks will be playing on Foxsports today at 11.30am. If you can get to the pub early today you can watch him play Quigs.

Thanks Ima.

See what I can do, got some chores to do first, been batching for a few nights and there is things like undone washing up etc tobe done before she that must be obeyed gets home.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts