What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killer Karl to play panthers ?

Ausguy

Coach
so are we saying if he doesnt play under 20's then he is playing first grade??

if so il check the squad at 1130 on mr fox

Special K

Coach
hmm well he isnt playing 20s

Hopefully he gets a run. A shame Buk has been put to the 20s. He really went well in his debut I thought

Special K

Coach
I thought they would of said he has gone up to nrl? they just said a bunch of injuries.. Maybe we are getting ahead of ourselves

Should keep an eye on around the arounds oin the footy show.. They normally have the good oil on the latest ins and outs

spider

Coach
I thought they would of said he has gone up to nrl? they just said a bunch of injuries.. Maybe we are getting ahead of ourselves
it smells of ricky stuart

karl is not injured

will be interesting to see if he actually plays or plays a missi role - as he did in the early rounds

Special K

Coach
Karl played the misi role a few weeks back and still played NYC as far as I can remember. Could be wrong though...

Hope Karl plays but geez what a first assignment in jennings. exciting!

Big Mick

Referee
Paul Stephenson and Dustin Cooper were training with the squad according to the paper yesterday.

Big Mick

Referee
IMO that puts Penrith in trouble.

Pomeroy is a better backrower...and I rate Green highly...so my tip would actually go to Sharks now.

DJDL

First Grade
Can't see Pom being switched to lock. That leaves 2 centre positions to be covered