What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley head hunters

Gaba

First Grade
How many head high tackles did kimmorley make last night and cant believe he didnt get cited for one or two of those tackles, he puts micheal beattie out of business

Last edited:

Big Time

Juniors
You QLDers are unbelievable. Very sore losers. You want to dissect that game and I am sure you could find a thousand things to suspend blokes for. What about Price kneeing White in the head, hence starting the fight. What about at the end when Hodges was 3rd into a completed tackle. What about Crockers umpteen grapples. The game was played hard and NSW dominated and won.

Maybe there is a formula there. Get down and dirty and QLD can't handle it. We try and play pretty too often, but last night we played tough. I wish TLL was on there at the end when the fights broke out. He would have put some curry up those toads.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Both teams went out to cheap-shot each other last night. There was plenty of sh*t that was let go - blame the refs for not policing the game properly. Oh, and as always, Queensland can't handle it when New South Wales give it back, because Origin is all about THEM.

Gaba

First Grade
You QLDers are unbelievable. Very sore losers. You want to dissect that game and I am sure you could find a thousand things to suspend blokes for. What about Price kneeing White in the head, hence starting the fight. What about at the end when Hodges was 3rd into a completed tackle. What about Crockers umpteen grapples. The game was played hard and NSW dominated and won.

Maybe there is a formula there. Get down and dirty and QLD can't handle it. We try and play pretty too often, but last night we played tough. I wish TLL was on there at the end when the fights broke out. He would have put some curry up those toads.
actually i support nsw and live in nsw,

Last edited:

ouwet

Bench
How many head high tackles did kimmorley make last night and cant believe he didnt get cited for one or two of those tackles, he puts micheal beattie out of business

:lol: Your anti-Bulldog crusade is gold, keep it up, you're always good for a laugh!

BTW Ben Creagh typified the Dragons when he ran like a girl from Hodges at the last all in brawl...:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh Gaba... how I love thee.

Keep on truckin brother, keep on truckin ;-)

floating pie

Juniors
did anyone else see poofy boy 'Cam' Smith giving wedgies and sticking his fingers up other blokes dates early on in the game?

dirty bugger.

skeepe

Immortal
For a change, I actually agree with Gaba. Apart from the tackle on Inglis, I can't think of a single other tackle one nut made that wasn't around the head.

But he's been doing it his whole career, why would they pull him up in Origin?

adamkungl

Immortal
who gives a sh*t its Origin. Also, I refuse to believe Gnome is capable of making a high tackle, he's too bloody short.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Only a person of your intelligence could not understand the point of it PJ, well done...

skeepe

Immortal
Only a person of your intelligence could not understand the point of it PJ, well done...

I understand it fine. Your state is so sh*t, so deep in mediocrity that you feel the need to celebrate the fact that your record for the last five matches reads:

LLLLW

Celebrate away.