What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley

no1dragon

Juniors
I thought the educated mail said we'd be signing Finch. If we could've had Noddy two or three years ago, that would've been great, but not now.
As you say Willow, I'd have Soward over Kimmorley, no risk.

Parramatta are resigning Finch for another few years now that Tim Smith's future is uncertain.

Dragons need to keep Soward and forget about Noddy. We don't want a dinosaur. Ryles should hang around for Bennet and if he's still not happy then he can piss off.

Ribs

Bench
i cant believe you guys arent thrilled he's coming over.

he wil be the jewell in doust already shining crown of management glory.

Whats the jewell in your crown? Unless Fittler comes out of retirement, Stuart will never do anything. Thats been proven every year since Freddie retired.

Hmmmm....I wonder if Lance Thompson's decision to retire, and talk now of Ryles moving across to the SCUM are connected in any way? Maybe a deal has been done between them? Thompson is now a player manager looking for new clients, after all....
If so that makes both of them F***ing traitors who we're better off without.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Kimmorely would be a positive step forward for the Dragons. He can take control of a team and lead them around the park which is exactly what we need.

Soward is not a halfback but would look ok at 5/8 outside Noddy.

Regardless of whether we sign him or not signing a quality hooker should be our no.1 priority for the 2009 season.

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
BUGGER OFF KIMMORLEY.
HAVE A GO RYLESY.
DRAGON SUPPORTERS DESERVE A FAIR GO.
PLAYERS GET PAID TO PERFORM.
HAVE A GO RYLESY.
IF NOT,ON YER WAY AND TAKE YER DUMMY WITH YA.
:(:(:(

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Look at Ryles stats.

He is definitely performing.

Unfortunately he is still an undisciplined walking penalty count.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Kimmorley would be the greatest thing to happen to your sinking club. I didn't forget the 't' in sinking.

He is a great, great player, a former Aus Rep, a State of Origin Half and a born leader.

He has a brilliant read of the game. Can direct forwards around the paddock, and when called upon can kick brilliant field goals. He also can kick goals and line kicks.

Infact the guys of FOX keep repeating over and over again that Kimmorley has one of the best kicking games in the NRL

KIMMORLEY WOULD LOOK GREAT IN A RED V.

YOU GUYS NEED HIM.

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs,

In your dreams.

Seriously, Doust needs his farkin head read. How can he keep Nathan Brown in charge when its obvious the vibe in the place is noxious.

Never in my life have I been so embarressed to say who I support. It is quite literally a joke at the moment. For us to say we are looking at 09 is not good enough, there are still 20 weeks to go in 08 yet.

Is the Mullett really willing to put the jobs for the boys mentality before the well being of the club & its players in front of club harmony & the fans?

Obviously.

It is nothing short of crimminal. No one is bigger than the club, but Doust seems to treat it as his play thing.

You're a f**king jerk Peter.

Ribs

Bench
Quigs is one of those old people that cant stray from dry humour for 5 seconds.....

Ryles is the only one having a go. If we let him go and keep Justin Poore, that may well be it.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yes. I respect Quigs. About the only Sharks supporter who doesn'tcry to the mods when you have a crack at the Sharkies in their forum. Not like the rest of his f**king inbred Shire dwelling compadres, who incidentally don't have any qualms about coming in here.

One thing I don't get is all this talk about how Bennett wants the Dragons to show loyalty to Brown this year....

WTF has Bennett got to do with us in 2008. Last I checked he was still Brisbane coach & therefore wouldn't have any right to tell an opposition club what to do. I don't believe Bennett would be saying any such thing, but why do the hacks keep writing it.

They are f**king jerks too.

Well, I've dropped three f**king's into my last two posts, actually, that makes four.

Time for a cigarette to take the edge off.

Inferno

Coach
I thought the educated mail said we'd be signing Finch. If we could've had Noddy two or three years ago, that would've been great, but not now.
As you say Willow, I'd have Soward over Kimmorley, no risk.

lol, if you believe that you will believe anything. He's been average for a long time now.

That said if you do sign him I'd be pointing the finger well and truly at Benny.

Slackboy72

Coach
Kimmorley is not what we need next year. We need one top line front rower, one top line second rower, a decent hooker and Cooper for one more year.

The Preacher

First Grade
of course he is going to say that.... not like he is goign to say "yeah i hope to offload BK this week".... when BK has to play this week....

its the standard responce from a coach with a hat full.

When did they sign Ben Kennedy ??? :shock:

Are the sharks really going to let their half back go mid season in return for a prop?

Don't care who the half back is, in a side that is performing well and on the verge of the top 4, you really don't want to remove a player from a key position like HB when you do not have adeuqate reserves.

And is this deja vous?, a bit under a year ago the Dragons were doing the same thing, chasing a HB mid-season, is the club just panicking?? seems crazy to me.

We don't need a new half, for next season we need a couple of forwards and a hooker....we should only look at either a new HB or 5/8 if there is a quality one on the market who wants to follow Bennett to the club!

Dragonwest

Juniors
People have lost the plot when it comes to their perseption of Ryles. Look at the stats and its shows hes:

1. One of the Top metre gainers for props.
2. One of or if not the most effective defenders around the ruck.
3. Best prop offloader, if only we could get our support game right!
4. His avg error rate and penalties conceeded are very low!!!!!!! Lower than Baileys for example. And half the penalties he gives up on the back of he doesnt get a fair go from the refs. Wish we had some back bone as a club to outline his mistreatment!

The only thing i'd believe ryles lacks is the ability to put a big shot on! and you cant blame him with all the shoulder troubles he has had!

RYLES is a must KEEP!!!!!!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Naturally being a shark this is a great swap for us.

Not for you guys.

Too good to be true for us.

Latest posts