What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

denis preston

First Grade
Look for Holmes at fullback and Allen at left centre if we have everyone available in 2025.
Sloan needs time in the KOE Cup to fine tune and toughen his game up several notches.
Not to mention the need to cut back on the errors.
Think he will continue to be a work in progress next year.
One thing Gutho would do is help get our defensive structures in order.
Gutho comes across as someone who would be ruthless in his approach to cut back on our at times insipid defensive efforts.
Doesn’t matter about defense structures when we have backs that get beaten on one to one all the time.

denis preston

First Grade
Look for Holmes at fullback and Allen at left centre if we have everyone available in 2025.
Sloan needs time in the KOE Cup to fine tune and toughen his game up several notches.
Not to mention the need to cut back on the errors.
Think he will continue to be a work in progress next year.
One thing Gutho would do is help get our defensive structures in order.
Gutho comes across as someone who would be ruthless in his approach to cut back on our at times insipid defensive efforts.
How much is this Gutho thing going to cost us? Surely anything over400k for a busted on the spiral player is overs?

Dragon David

First Grade
I cannot for the life of me work out why we are not chasing a speedy back who can be a game changer. We need speed and we need players who can dictate the running of games and be game changers to help our attack and because of the speed they have, defend well and quickly. The game now is based on speed and power and that is what the club should be aiming to achieve with the squad.

Gutho has plenty of experience but his legs won't last too much longer so is he worth pursuing?

VodkaSaint

Juniors
I cannot for the life of me work out why we are not chasing a speedy back who can be a game changer. We need speed and we need players who can dictate the running of games and be game changers to help our attack and because of the speed they have, defend well and quickly. The game now is based on speed and power and that is what the club should be aiming to achieve with the squad.

Gutho has plenty of experience but his legs won't last too much longer so is he worth pursuing?
After watching him get dusted by Sailor, Big no from me

what about that titans winger on the weekend he beat three players down the sideline
stopped and had a cup of tea then beat a couple more to score under the posts.
well mabye a slight exaggeration but you know what i mean.Both our wingers would have
been tackled on our twenty metre line.

Latest posts