What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

TheRev

Coach
Yeah I was just trying to avoid the wrath of the Sloan fans, I have copped heat for suggesting that he should be in reserve grade in the past.
haha you and I both, nothing is surer.. but yeah we actually have a lot of competent wing options.. SFinau is my first pick but there are 4 others.. Allan could be a surprise packet.. but I dont know what his best position us yet.. and we dont even know if Ramsey will play yet.. if he does he covers fb/wing/ctr also.

redVinme

Bench
Not sarcasm at all. He is on the roster. 6' 1" 94 kg and fast. He can certainly be considered for wing instead of Sloane. Flanno didn't re-sign him for no reason. Without his injury, he could have been our 2024 fullback. But we shall see.
Allen was slow before his last ACL. He can play but is absolutely not fast

Budpower

Juniors
Finaus a gazelle with pace, a natural playing game aswell as solid defence, hanging to see him carve next season, one wing spot must be his

Latest posts