What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

Crush

Coach
Can't see Flano going this way if we do sign Gutho. Think Sloan will find himself in reserve grade as the fullback there, having two small wingers with how bad our pack already is is a recipe for disaster in my opinion
Yeah I was just trying to avoid the wrath of the Sloan fans, I have copped heat for suggesting that he should be in reserve grade in the past.

TheRev

Coach
Yeah I was just trying to avoid the wrath of the Sloan fans, I have copped heat for suggesting that he should be in reserve grade in the past.
haha you and I both, nothing is surer.. but yeah we actually have a lot of competent wing options.. SFinau is my first pick but there are 4 others.. Allan could be a surprise packet.. but I dont know what his best position us yet.. and we dont even know if Ramsey will play yet.. if he does he covers fb/wing/ctr also.

Sloan Ranger

Juniors
haha you and I both, nothing is surer.. but yeah we actually have a lot of competent wing options.. SFinau is my first pick but there are 4 others.. Allan could be a surprise packet.. but I dont know what his best position us yet.. and we dont even know if Ramsey will play yet.. if he does he covers fb/wing/ctr also.
'a lot of competent wing options' sums us up perfectly

Wolfgang90

Juniors
if they do sign gutho it will be interesting to see how sloane takes the news, he would have the chance to learn so much from gutho, or jump up and down and want out.

Luai had an option of going to Souths or learning from James Maloney, he took the latter & it paid off for him. I hope Sloan would do the same, it would be good for him to have a proper fullback teach him fullback play. All the little tips & tricks which only good fullbacks know.

Also no one else will pick up Sloan, it's a position of depth in the NRL & we're his last option. I'd be glad to get him off our books if he chucks a tantrum if we get Gutho.

Latest posts