What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Gutho linked to Dragons

Parko1310

Juniors
King Gutho
FOX
Suli
Val
Sloan
That’s an interesting backline, I’d be pretty pumped to see how that went.
Can't see Flano going this way if we do sign Gutho. Think Sloan will find himself in reserve grade as the fullback there, having two small wingers with how bad our pack already is is a recipe for disaster in my opinion

Crush

Coach
Can't see Flano going this way if we do sign Gutho. Think Sloan will find himself in reserve grade as the fullback there, having two small wingers with how bad our pack already is is a recipe for disaster in my opinion
Yeah I was just trying to avoid the wrath of the Sloan fans, I have copped heat for suggesting that he should be in reserve grade in the past.

TheRev

Coach
Yeah I was just trying to avoid the wrath of the Sloan fans, I have copped heat for suggesting that he should be in reserve grade in the past.
haha you and I both, nothing is surer.. but yeah we actually have a lot of competent wing options.. SFinau is my first pick but there are 4 others.. Allan could be a surprise packet.. but I dont know what his best position us yet.. and we dont even know if Ramsey will play yet.. if he does he covers fb/wing/ctr also.

Jubilee

Juniors
Unsure if this is sarcasm or not
Not sarcasm at all. He is on the roster. 6' 1" 94 kg and fast. He can certainly be considered for wing instead of Sloane. Flanno didn't re-sign him for no reason. Without his injury, he could have been our 2024 fullback. But we shall see.

redVinme

Bench
Not sarcasm at all. He is on the roster. 6' 1" 94 kg and fast. He can certainly be considered for wing instead of Sloane. Flanno didn't re-sign him for no reason. Without his injury, he could have been our 2024 fullback. But we shall see.
Allen was slow before his last ACL. He can play but is absolutely not fast

Latest posts