What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingston...Hanging On By A Thread

Sideline Eye

Juniors
When Dykes returns, Kevvie might be the player to go.
Isaac to start, Seymour to hooker when Isaac is interchanged, Dykes off the bench to 5/8.
The clock is ticking.:sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Inferno

Coach
Yeah I'm over Kinga for now, let him find his form in PL.

Why not have De Gois start at hooker, then interchange with Dykes, and have him defend in the centres similar to the Broncs do with Berrigan.

Kingsotn i agree, The clock with Covell must also be close to up, how many times does he come in from wing, leaving space, and the 40/20, he was out of position, and he looked like he was jogging back.

The intercept, if he catches 2 hands he scores 60 metres left, and a 10 metre lead, wingers score from them he goes for it one handed

Inferno

Coach
And has been mentioned on numerous occasions HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE if his centre moves in, he has to as well or he leaves a 10 - 15m yawning gap they would walk into anyway.

The team is still adapting to the new up and in style of defence though so this was always going to be a problem IMO.

gregstar

Referee
Inferno said:
And has been mentioned on numerous occasions HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE if his centre moves in, he has to as well or he leaves a 10 - 15m yawning gap they would walk into anyway.

The team is still adapting to the new up and in style of defence though so this was always going to be a problem IMO.
sounds like covellian speak!

are you a covellian?

Inferno

Coach
Used to be.

Not impressing me much any more.

Has no wingers can really be blamed when their centres move in and leave them stranded.

sharknows

Bench
Inferno said:

He doesn't need to try and beat the centre to his man.... FFS how many times has he raced in to tackle an already covered man and left a huge overlap and gift try. We can't afford to give away tries so easily. This liability is becoming unbearable.

Blue Bagger 66

Juniors
i thought Kinga was going alright before "that" pass - he made some positive runs out of dummy half and was as usual defensively sound. perhaps if we had more in attack than 5 hit ups and a cross field kick we might go alright. i don't think u can lay the blame for the loss at kinga's feet

ghoti

Bench
Eskimo Sharkie said:
Agree. Still, Noddy should have knocked over that field goal attempt at the death.
If he had of, Hampstead would have spent the next week in reserve grade. At the game, the clock had ticked over the zero before the tackle was made. The hooter blew, but Hampstead continued with the game...the ball was passed out to Kimmorley and he missed the drop goal by about 30cm. We were almost gifted the game by Hampstead, he's very lucky nothing will become of it.

carcharias

Immortal
my one year old now has a whole new range of colourful language due Kingston.

That pass he threw was unforgivable .

I thought it was a lucky try that was scored.

Yes Kinga shouldnt have passed the ball but the ball dribbling across the ground like it did happens regulary in games. We just didnt cope with it like we should have and the Tiges made us pay.

De Gois is looking the goods and wont surprise one bit to see him oust Kinga.

NthCronullaLocal said:
I thought it was a lucky try that was scored.

Yes Kinga shouldnt have passed the ball but the ball dribbling across the ground like it did happens regulary in games. We just didnt cope with it like we should have and the Tiges made us pay.

De Gois is looking the goods and wont surprise one bit to see him oust Kinga.

De Gois better fix his defence. Or clever dummy halves will rip the Sharks a new asshole up the middle. Like Friend did for the Titans.

Latest posts