What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingston - Imppressive

strider

Post Whore
VERY impressed

service out of dummy half was great - fast passes - not afraid to take a scoot when the markers are not ready

I give him 4 thumbs out of 5 ... :thumn :thumn :thumn :thumn

gustarny

Juniors
Totally agree there were a lot of good efforts out there ,we were the better side just some fundamental errors at crucial times stopped us getting a roll on.

forward pass

Coach
I think Matt Keating could be looking at Wenty. DA was not happy with the crap pass he threw - did the same thing last week.

Avenger

Immortal
Kingston was very very good. Hats off to him. He may have just one himself another contract.

Hutchy86

Juniors
we looked a far better team with Kinga out there.. just has the experience to throw a crisp pass and pick and choose his runs.
looks to have a bit of mongrel in defence too

CrazyEel

Bench
VERY impressed

service out of dummy half was great - fast passes - not afraid to take a scoot when the markers are not ready

I give him 4 thumbs out of 5 ... :thumn :thumn :thumn :thumn
Yep, I agree 100%, hope DA sticks with Kingston

strider

Post Whore
Keating could be a good lock - not big, but not afraid to do the dirty work and could provide an alternative kicking option

Lethal

Juniors
Keating could be a good lock - not big, but not afraid to do the dirty work and could provide an alternative kicking option

Lets face it, keating should be running the water. We looked so much better with a decent 9 out there.

Pazza

First Grade
i like kingston, keep him on the bench interchanging with keating

happy wiht lats as well, Mannah really stood up in the absences of cayless

Hutchy86

Juniors
I was thinking the same thing mate.. he'd offer us a sh!tload more then Lowrie that's for sure.
He works hard, can kick and gives good support to the ball-runner.
can someone shed some light on what possie he played when he came back on in the 2nd half?

Juniors
KK was impressive tonite, sharkies fans rated him when there....would go KK in hooker and MT at lock. Our mate Tood is as useless as a dogs supporter.

Latest posts