What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingston - Imppressive

strider

Post Whore
KK was impressive tonite, sharkies fans rated him when there....would go KK in hooker and MT at lock. Our mate Tood is as useless as a dogs supporter.
steady on!!! - thats a bit harsh! :lol:

Eels Dude

Coach
Kingston was great... but the forwards actually got on a roll for a change so I don't think it's fair to put too much criticism on Keating for previous performances. I think there is a spot for both of them in the 17.

Juniors
Kingston was great... but the forwards actually got on a roll for a change so I don't think it's fair to put too much criticism on Keating for previous performances. I think there is a spot for both of them in the 17.

Agree, but MT should be given the lock role since FM is injured.

Pazza

First Grade
Kingston looks like a bench livewire option!

Like eels dude said our forwards did a good job tonight (without cayless, weller and smith) but sadly KK & mateo wasnt there

lingard

Coach

Yes. We looked better with Kingston on the field - but then I think we looked better still with them both on. Keating could play as a small second row or a small lock; makes little difference. But Kingston`s definitely got some class; no doubt. This adds a new dimension to our forward pack.

pazzaeel

Juniors
i dont think keating is a bad player, he has just made a couple of crucial errors in just about every game this year. if he could cut those errors down then he would be a decent hooker.

great debut by kingston

EELICIT

Juniors
Yes. We looked better with Kingston on the field - but then I think we looked better still with them both on. Keating could play as a small second row or a small lock; makes little difference. But Kingston`s definitely got some class; no doubt. This adds a new dimension to our forward pack.

Agreed, looks promising if both are on simultaneously!

Bazal

Post Whore
IMO he is not
\

He offers more. From what I've seen of Kinga that was pretty much his best game all year...let's compare them when Kinga has been playing without the adrenaline that comes from a debut. But for Wenty, Kinga has been very inconsistent...

Avenger

Immortal
Matt Keating makes some dumb calls in attack. His brain is quicker then his ability. Like when he ran the ball on the 5th and got caught in possession.

Kingston was epic tonight.

EELICIT

Juniors
Whats the go with all these Keating lovers? You must admit he is probably the worst hooker in the comp.

I think Kingston is much better than keating from one performance. I agree with you. im not a keating lover LOL