What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingston to Storm

cheese

Bench
awesome .........doesnt matter .......we've got a bloke who cant even get a start in a warriors team thats as hopeless as us ....

great news

Macca

Coach
He wants to be at the GC in 2007.

Playing for Brisbane Nths for a year is logical.

Booyah

Bench
Source?

I can't see him getting a run really. They have Smith at 9, and they have Nathan Friend as his backup. Friend goes pretty good actually.

ghoti

Bench
I enjoyed the last three years of his reserve grade performances and wish him the best of luck with the Storm.

thuganomics

Coach
The Storm I heard on the Radio are even considerign using Cameron Smith in halfback is Cronk doesn't work. So maybe they are using Kingston as a back up.

ghoti

Bench
As a back up back up? Surely Friend will be rated by the Storm more highly than Kingston. Will be interesting to see how he goes with them.

Does anybody know if he signed with Norths, or with Melbourne? Will he play reserve grade for North Sydney or Brisbane Norths?

shadow grinder

First Grade
Max01 said:
As a back up back up? Surely Friend will be rated by the Storm more highly than Kingston. Will be interesting to see how he goes with them.

Does anybody know if he signed with Norths, or with Melbourne? Will he play reserve grade for North Sydney or Brisbane Norths?

sposedly we have let friend go.....friend is sh*t in attack anyways.

i dont know about this kignston guy....whats your source?

Alan Shore

First Grade
Smith actually has a good kicking game unlike Kimmorley and Orford.

You could have Kingston at Lock, Hill 5/8th, Smith half and Cronk #9 which would work fairly well.

Macca

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Tama is right. Kinga played a good deal of footy at lock in PL and Flegg.

May of even been a halfback originally.

He's a hooker now.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Kingston obviously has a better agent than Darren Albert or Ben Ross. Deep breath, Sharkdelic. 2005 can't get much worse..... What? Simmons is captain?????

pogo

Juniors
Max01 said:
I enjoyed the last three years of his reserve grade performances and wish him the best of luck with the Storm.

astute observation max 01....

stanby for the barrage.

Latest posts