What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KISS for the GF??? (2023 GF entertainment discussion)

Dogs Of War

Coach
I know 2 kiss songs: I was made for loving you and God gave rock and roll to you. They'll probably get the crowd up and going although that mob is easily pleased.

Crowded house are icons but tbh, how many of their songs are getting people hyped up before the game?

Who is getting hyped up by the band that plays well before kickoff? It's just a nice thing to break up the day.

mozza91

Coach
Who is getting hyped up by the band that plays well before kickoff? It's just a nice thing to break up the day.
The AFL know deep down how lousy their product is so they need a big name to amp the crowd up before the inevitable disappointment.

Perth Red

Post Whore
We should get Fatboy Slim or Calvin Harris, both can get a crowd going and you can build a decent show around either of them.

We really enjoyed Macklemore at the GF we went to, def added to the occasion imo.

Nealo 12

First Grade
Rick Astley GIF

This one’s for @AlwaysGreen , he knows a quality act

azza29

Juniors
You rarely get anyone touring then. Will be some local band that most people have never heard of
Of the GFs I have attended: Kelly Clarkson, Good Charlotte, OneRepublic and Macklemore. A band nobody has heard of would be the exception.

Iamback

Coach
Of the GFs I have attended: Kelly Clarkson, Good Charlotte, OneRepublic and Macklemore. A band nobody has heard of would be the exception.

They are done due to deals with the record company. Good Charlotte was due to being on a ch9 reality show

Latest posts