What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kissing ..

griffo346 said:
i guess i am gunna have to get over it no one will ever want me :( so i will be a single man for the rest of my life :(

Hit the brothel mate since as ur to much of a fool to do something.

TooheysNew

Coach
Ugly guys get all the girls. Just look at Raider and Knight82...

You're practically in!

No, seriously, it's all about attitude. If you think you aren't good enough then you won't be good enough. Do something about it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
eelavation said:
and I'm the same...except for the fact that I wear eels gear not Raiders ;-)

you have a lisp and are short enough to get a gig as a Ompa Loompa too?
**wonders if he has found his soul mate**

half

Coach
eelavation said:
rubbish!!
rubbish!!
rubbish!!

get out there and lose some weight, on top of that join some social groups ie: theatre, ballroom dancing and rotary...join a gym, play a sport...skys the limit dude, you just need to get the f**k out and do it.
i want to join a theatre social group. but how will i know if the girls really like me, or if they're just acting?

Knightmare

Coach
It's not a matter of will you get the girls, it's a matter of will you get the girls you actually want? I'm 6'', blond hair, blue eyes and (apparently) I'm good looking. I can get older girls to like me, younger girls to like me but for some reason the girls I want never seem to have me at the top of their list. This kind of stuff can be a real bitch.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
you have a lisp and are short enough to get a gig as a Ompa Loompa too?
**wonders if he has found his soul mate**

actually Raider, you'd be taller

eela's nic name is keg,

Stagger eel

Staff member
half said:
i want to join a theatre social group. but how will i know if the girls really like me, or if they're just acting?

very good!!...I was part of a theatre group for 4 years, I'll tell you all about it over a Martini..."shaken not stired"

TooheysNew

Coach
Knightmare said:
It's not a matter of will you get the girls, it's a matter of will you get the girls you actually want? I'm 6'', blond hair, blue eyes and (apparently) I'm good looking. I can get older girls to like me, younger girls to like me but for some reason the girls I want never seem to have me at the top of their list. This kind of stuff can be a real bitch.

Get your hand off it.

Robster

Bench
its important way to express your love and connection in your relationship, so kissing is a must for me.