What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kissing ..

Alba

Coach
Knightmare said:
It's not a matter of will you get the girls, it's a matter of will you get the girls you actually want? I'm 6'', blond hair, blue eyes and (apparently) I'm good looking. I can get older girls to like me, younger girls to like me but for some reason the girls I want never seem to have me at the top of their list. This kind of stuff can be a real bitch.

i hear ya :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
Knightmare said:
It's not a matter of will you get the girls, it's a matter of will you get the girls you actually want? I'm 6'', blond hair, blue eyes and (apparently) I'm good looking. I can get older girls to like me, younger girls to like me but for some reason the girls I want never seem to have me at the top of their list. This kind of stuff can be a real bitch.

Yea buddy, am im freakin Fabio

God-King Dean

Immortal
Kissing not important to a relarionship

BUT, it is VERY important for first impressions. If it's a shocking kiss, then the odds are it won't go much further than that, hence no relationship would establish

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dilmah said:
No, seriously, it's all about attitude. If you think you aren't good enough then you won't be good enough. Do something about it.

Exactly right Dilmah

Problem with kids these days is they place hapiness into their relationships with the opposite sex. They have no goals in life & the only exciting things in their lives is others. Truly sad, which would explain the amount of teenage emo wankers these days.

Knightmare

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Yea buddy, am im freakin Fabio

:LOL: The most beautiful man in the world- again! Nah, I'm only going by what people have said in the past, doesn't mean that I agree with them.

God-King Dean

Immortal
On the subject of kissing

I caught up with a chick I hadn't met in 2 years, & we were discussing a time when we got together. I questioned her on my kissing technique. She said I was pretty sloppy :( So I decided to do a bit of research...

I was talking to a friend chick of mine who I got with about a year ago, & she said I was an average kisser. Not the best she's had, but not the worse. I could live with that.

Finally I asked a chick from 3 months ago if I was any good. She said I was a sweet kisser. :) :clap:

raider_ktj

Juniors
Immortal said:
On the subject of kissing

I caught up with a chick I hadn't met in 2 years, & we were discussing a time when we got together. I questioned her on my kissing technique. She said I was pretty sloppy :( So I decided to do a bit of research...

I was talking to a friend chick of mine who I got with about a year ago, & she said I was an average kisser. Not the best she's had, but not the worse. I could live with that.

Finally I asked a chick from 3 months ago if I was any good. She said I was a sweet kisser. :) :clap:

The most recent 3 guys i've hooked up with have said i'm a good kisser, without me even bringing the subject up, they just said it straight out. So yay for good kissers :D

On to topic though:

My friend broke up with her bf not only because he was completely up himself and self centered, but he was a terrible kisser!!! She said is was that bad she wanted to throw up after kissing him.

...and I personally think that kissing is really important. It's a massive turnoff if it just doesnt work for you!
But then again, it sometimes takes time for 2 people to have a really good kiss... you have to get use to eachothers style!

Knightmare

Coach
Immortal said:
Exactly right Dilmah

Problem with kids these days is they place hapiness into their relationships with the opposite sex. They have no goals in life & the only exciting things in their lives is others. Truly sad, which would explain the amount of teenage emo wankers these days.

Amen!:clap:

griffo346

First Grade
on this subject and i mentioned a few pages back how i would get with a chick well it finally happened tonight :D:D yay me i guess there not all as bad as i thought

she stated that it doesnt matter the size you are its what is inside that counts :D:D