What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kissing ..

Alba

Coach
Raider_69 said:
worth noting that off recent experience im fairly partial to tongue rings too

hmmm ive heard about them .. never actually had an experience with them .. thats mainly because if i ever met a guy with a tongue ring it would be an instant turnoff !!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Alba said:
hmmm ive heard about them .. never actually had an experience with them .. thats mainly because if i ever met a guy with a tongue ring it would be an instant turnoff !!!

yea me too
but its all good on chicks :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tongue and belly button is about all i can handle for peircings outside the ears
and no more then 2 sets in the ears... it looks ugly when half their ear is covered in earings IMO

Alba

Coach
i agree .. all i have is my belly button and ears ... only one piercing in each ear though .. on guys i can handle an eyebrow ring but they only really suit certain types .. and a nipple ring on a tanned, toned body is hott "ie: Greg Inglis =P~" but other times makes me sick .. if the nose or tongue was pierced or if they had both ears pierced or multiple ear piercings that would be enough to turn me off ..

Biglance

Bench
whinging whining poofs u sound like metro sexuals u belong in rugby union ur tarnishing the game of rugby league and makin us look soft

Alba

Coach
sound the dickhead siren *WHHHHHHEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWHHHHEEEEEEOOOOORRRRRRRR*

Raider_69

Post Whore
Biglance said:
whinging whining poofs u sound like metro sexuals u belong in rugby union ur tarnishing the game of rugby league and makin us look soft

ohh you big tough man, you! I wish i were as macho as you...
Take a hike junior, nothing wrong with being a good bloke who has a softer side...

Mr Angry said:
Fair enough still say whore to me.

Same, but you have to admit some tats on the tailbone are pretty good though and a real turn on.

The ones that cover any space bigger then a tennis ball are gross though.

On guys I reckon they make them look rough as guts personally.

Feez_Giggles said:
I love kissing, its so fun! Kissing is very important IMO, esp a great first kiss, that can make or break it!! I have made out with a bad kisser and I gave him some pointers just like "oh its nice when you do it like this" and la dee da but next time I kissed him he was back to old habits and I just forgot it, he wasnt worth it!!!

A great kiss is a big turn on. yay for kissing.

I gave my girlfriend that I am now living with and have been with for 2 years the worst first kiss ever way to sloppy and just crap(makes me whince thinking about) but managed to recover luckily.

Kissing is hugely important a healthy sex life is a reflection of a healthy relationship, and kissing is the beggining of 90% of foreplay.

that's what i feel too. If there is a problem with the sex life, there must be something wrong with the relationship. But how do you define a healthy sex life?? A certain amount a week? what?? I don't know the answer

TooheysNew

Coach
Knight82 said:
Same, but you have to admit some tats on the tailbone are pretty good though and a real turn on.

The ones that cover any space bigger then a tennis ball are gross though.

On guys I reckon they make them look rough as guts personally.
Nope, not a fan of tailbone tats either.

somethingwithjohn said:
well after allmost 3 years and alot of great passion, i can honestly say that the only time i get a real great pash is before sex. Sometimes id actully like to start pashing without having to do extra work down stairs. My fiancee thinks if we pash its a sign i want sex but it just aint the case.

Yeah thats the same with me actually normally I take it as a sign of that, normally just a kiss on the lips when saying by or hello ect.

Never really been a big pasher except foreplay in this relationship.

steaming stormer said:
that's what i feel too. If there is a problem with the sex life, there must be something wrong with the relationship. But how do you define a healthy sex life?? A certain amount a week? what?? I don't know the answer

Different for every relationship what might be good for me might be too much or too little for someone else.

And yes there is such a thing as too much had to dump the most gorgeous greek girl who by rights I never should have had a shot at cause she was a nympho, so you cant say its only the guys.