What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kite back to Canberra-Strongly rumored on 10 News!!!!!

greeneyed

First Grade
I would be happy to see us sign Kite back.. after all he is a local junior... but I'll be devastated if we lose Wiki and Monaghan...

Raider_69

Post Whore
been there
done that
move on!!

He is a handy player, but we have better coming through, players i rate higher

if he is the reasoning that Monaghan or Wiki leaves ill be demanding heads to roll at the HQ, Why the f**k go for a forward which we have an abundance of yet our backline is struggling and our halves are worse

Raiders management would want to hope they can sign monnas, muss and a half-back with the money left otherwise ill be fuming

azza

Juniors
As Woodgers said, the title to this thread is grossly misleading. The report said that Kite was rumoured to have agreed to terms with Canberra. And remember the reporter is the same one whose sources told him Brett Finch had signed with St George.

Raider Azz

Bench
BAN THE BASTARD!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE A TOPIC SO MISLEADING!!

:lol: :lol:

(P.S. I miss quinny :lol: )

Don't know what to think of this.

If we can afford him along with Muss, Monas and a good halfback, then I'm all for it.

But if we lose one of the above at the expense of Kite, it's a joke.

It could be a blessing though.

Remember Orford and Monaghan both said that they'd look at what players their prospective team would recruit around them. With an SOO rep as a signing, especially for Orford who would want a quality pack infront of him, it could be a boost if we have the money to make some other signings.

Why do we need a forward? Because we have 3 forwards in their 30s, and when they go you have O'hara and hindmarsh and maybe hodgson to lead a very inexperienced group of up and comers.

azza

Juniors
Skippy makes a fair point, there may not be a quality prop available on the market next year, and frankly I would rather O'Hara Weyman and Kite than O'Hara Weyman and Cross (Sorry 69). But we must have some money left over to sign up Weyman and FOR GODS SAKE A PLAYMAKER WHO CAN ORGANISE A TEAM AROUND HIM.

greeneyed

First Grade
And Weyman said in Sunday's CT that if he breaks his wrist again, he is likely to have to retire prematurely.

Raider_69

Post Whore
DIE SCUM BAGS!
the boss will kick your asses! :lol:
but seriously i dont rate Kite as a prop i iota, he would go alright in the 2nd row but not prop IMHO

Don't know what to think of this.

If we can afford him along with Muss, Monas and a good halfback, then I'm all for it.

But if we lose one of the above at the expense of Kite, it's a joke.

It could be a blessing though.

Remember Orford and Monaghan both said that they'd look at what players their prospective team would recruit around them. With an SOO rep as a signing, especially for Orford who would want a quality pack infront of him, it could be a boost if we have the money to make some other signings.

I concur with all said here by IBG :clap:

Kite is a great young player and i will be a major supporter when he comes here. i rate im highly and is as good as any player in the pack cept Wiki because he got into origin over o hara, davico, hindmarsh, croker. He is versetile and wants to return to canberra. brent i open my arms to you!!! ;-)

And news on weyman: family says all he has to do is pass a fitness test to play this weekend. and im not so sure about premeture retirement *bullshit*

greeneyed

First Grade
I know this will upset Raider 69 but I reluctantly conclude that Cross is going the way of Peter Penia. He just doesn't make it when he comes up to the NRL team. So I think signing back Kite can't hurt.

Raider_69

Post Whore
DIE ALL OF YOU
YOU SHALL ALL ANSWER TO THE BOSS!

THE WORLDS GREATEST PROP!!
I still love ya crossy!

raidersfan

Juniors
This whole season I've wanted to sign a good young forward but saying that I wouldn't wanna lose Monaghan and wiki because of it. I like others would welcome this but only if we could have Wiki, Monaghan, *forward*, and a *halfback*.