What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kite back to Canberra-Strongly rumored on 10 News!!!!!

The latest story is that the Dragons are definitely going to let go one of Head or Firman, maybe Brent can have a little whisper in one of their ears.

I'd love to get Head.

Er... that came out wrong...

Raider_69

Post Whore
If Head, Wiki, Monnas and Kite were to be in green next season i would be more than happy
if only two of those are there it must be Wiki and Monnas

Anonymous

Juniors
Head would also be good.

However, it's got me thinking, what kind of signal would that send to Carney?

Anonymous

Juniors
Marty to fullback, Chocs on his last legs.

My mail is that tomorrow it'll be announced that St.George has resigned Head, perhaps we will have to chase Firman? If so, no biggie, he's better than Head IMO....

Edwahu

Bench
If this rumour is true then Kite will be an outstanding addition to the side.
I reckon he will be used in the backrow with Hodgo and Wiki will move into lock (I actually think this is Muss best position).

Dont be suprised if we keep Monas and Wiki and sign two or three more quality players. Hopefully the club is finally going to start doing what is needed to compete with the big guys.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Dont be suprised if we keep Monas and Wiki and sign two or three more quality players. Hopefully the club is finally going to start doing what is needed to compete with the big guys.

Mate I hope your right there.

azza

Juniors
Edwahu said:
If this rumour is true then Kite will be an outstanding addition to the side.
I reckon he will be used in the backrow with Hodgo and Wiki will move into lock (I actually think this is Muss best position).

You mean get a clever accountant ala the Roarters?

Raider Ultra

Bench
Very concerning that there are strong rumours of new signings before we have retained Monnas and Wiki, after Hawkin's comments in the CT on the weekend. On Weyman, he said if he broke his wrist again it would have to be fused, pretty much ending his career (or words to that effect).

Anonymous

Juniors
Remember we'll have a bit more free cash due to Jimmy Evans's departure and not having to pay for Payten anymore.

And hopefully we wont be paying for Bulgarelli either........

Someone said in the NRL forum that the offer is reportedly a 3 or 4 year deal worth $280,000 a year.

That's too bloody much, IMO, but it is only a rumour.

Latest posts