What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Team

Scorpio30

Bench
Webb
Webster
Whatuira
Toopi
Vatuvei
Vagana
Jones
Rauhihi
Hohaia
Wiki
Kidwell
Pritchard
Anderson

Fauimui
Asotasi
Solomona
Cayless

Scott

Bench
I like that team. I believe we are a good chance. Hohaia at hooker is a good selection.

You can forget about NZ being any different under this coach.

Forst of all, Clinton Toopi. The dumbest footballer in the world today. Whats he doiung in the side?

Hohaia at hooker! His defese is so terrible he struggles to keep a place in first grade and they are going to play him at hooker!

Wiki and Rauhihi is a nice, big, slow, immobile front rower. Wiki will try hard but to be honest his day as a Test player is just about over.

As for Rauhihi, we saw his shining moment in the Grand Final were he not only played poorly but acted like a complete tool in the process.

Kidwell and Pritchard are a very good back row....but then you have Anderson. What the heck is he doing in the side! Send him back to the Batercard Cup. He's a bum!

I dont mind the Kiwi's bench, but their starting side is complete and utter ****. They are going to get destroyed on the weekend.

Scott

Bench
You knob! Hohaia was a revelation at hooker during the NRL season. Very good selection in my view. Betham is dumber than Toopi.

Bluey will bring out something extra in Toopi. He will have a very very good game on saturday.

Scott said:
You knob! Hohaia was a revelation at hooker during the NRL season. Very good selection in my view. Betham is dumber than Toopi.

Bluey will bring out something extra in Toopi. He will have a very very good game on saturday.

I must have missed that revelation that Hohaia became in the NRL.

tell me....what ratings did you put into your Playstation 2 game to get him to be a decent player....let alone a bloody Test hooker!

Is just more dumb and dog crap Rugby League from NZ. A Nation full of tallented footballers and they are picking crap like Anderson, Hohaia and bloody Rauhihi!

Scott

Bench
who should be there then?

I have no problem with the team. I'll support them, and give them a chance. Sure, it will be extremely tough, but i'm not going to give up and say that we can't beat Australia, because we f**ken well can!

Scott

Bench
if the worst comes to the worst, Vagana to centre, Hohaia to 6 and Faiumu can play hooker.

No need for a back on the bench.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Scott mate don't even worry

this guy just disagrees with everything that NZ do even when its good

Who would put at hooker? Faiumu as a debutant? Hohaia hasnt been struggling to keep his place at all in fact quite the opposite.

Louis Anderson provides a bit more finesse and expansion compared to the bigger Kidwell and Pritchard. Good looking bench

i have a good feeling about Toopi on Saturday as well, just a hunch

I think we need to give this coach a go, sure bag him if we get hammered but yeh at least give him a go.

After all the Kangaroos did pick Tate over Cooper....

morri (cWo)

First Grade
needs a bit of LC.

will be nice to see vagana at 6. no doubt he will f**k it up like he always does out of position for the kiwis.

Southern Warrio

Juniors
no.5_luke covell said:
will be nice to see vagana at 6. no doubt he will f**k it up like he always does out of position for the kiwis.

What like in the 2003 test match where he played @ 5/8th and was MOM

Murphdogg1 said:
Scott mate don't even worry

this guy just disagrees with everything that NZ do even when its good

Who would put at hooker? Faiumu as a debutant? Hohaia hasnt been struggling to keep his place at all in fact quite the opposite.

Louis Anderson provides a bit more finesse and expansion compared to the bigger Kidwell and Pritchard. Good looking bench

i have a good feeling about Toopi on Saturday as well, just a hunch

I think we need to give this coach a go, sure bag him if we get hammered but yeh at least give him a go.

After all the Kangaroos did pick Tate over Cooper....

Yeah, dont wrroy about what I have to say. I just dissagree with everything New Zealand does, even when its goo........hang on.

They were a complete failure in the NRL and at test level theyr have been terrible for the last few years.

What am I supposed to be praising about the New Zealand game?

You problem over there is you have to many Yes men and not enough people that ask questions!

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Yes men? Care to explain?

The problem is we have our big names injured or in england. SBW, Benji, Sione Faumuina, Utai, Lolesi etc

I just don't see the point in bagging out the naming of a side when it was restricted by injuries and unavailability.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
nospam49™ said:
You can forget about NZ being any different under this coach.

Forst of all, Clinton Toopi. The dumbest footballer in the world today. Whats he doiung in the side?

Exactly. Couldn't agree more.

Hohaia at hooker! His defese is so terrible

Yeah, I pretty much agree with that

he struggles to keep a place in first grade and they are going to play him at hooker!

However I don't know where this comes from.

Hohaia was a revelation (oh wait, you've already "debated" this point
with someone else) at hooker in the latter half of this season and it is easily his best position.

lol, yeah, you probably did miss it. It's not like you base your opinions on NZ players on actually watching them.

Kidwell and Pritchard are a very good back row....but then you have Anderson. What the heck is he doing in the side! Send him back to the Batercard Cup. He's a bum!

I don't know what the hell you base this one. Anderson is hardly a bum, he is a certain starter at the Warriors most of the time, is barely 20, and already had plenty of test appearances behind him. Kidwell on the other hand is a bit of a bum. Koopu is miles better and I can't believe he hasn't been picked.

Overall though I think it's a terrible side, and as usual the fact that we have a bunch of spastics running the game in NZ hasn't helped. I'm sure we can agree on that.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Motu Tony>Vagana as a stand-off, simply cos he actually is one (to an extent)

Vagana>Toopi. No brainer.

And if you just want to fit the best players into the team, well Tony>Toopi anyway. Everyone>Toopi.

Also Asotasi>Rauhihi, and Koopu>Kidwell.