What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 2006 Tri-Nations Assault!

Lossy

Juniors
'Twas a bit before Xmas,
In their house the Bob's sat,
Being anti-corporate atheists,
They didn't give a rats.
Still, a present was needed,
For the Kiwi F7 team,
Though what it could be,
Bob couldn't dream,
Till laying outside, upon sun-drenched turf,
"A half-decent post, and to beat the Queen's serfs."

Okay. The half-decent post thing might be a bit of a stretch, but it's done anyway.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Top notch stuff good Sir. You may now put your feet up.

Please allow me to fluff your pillow as you rest. ;-)

Jesbass

First Grade
Top job, PB! One minor correction 'piece of mind' is supposed to be 'peace of mind'...unless there's a pun that I missed? :p

Lossy

Juniors
Jesbass said:
Top job, PB! One minor correction 'piece of mind' is supposed to be 'peace of mind'...unless there's a pun that I missed? :p

Dammit! Well, there goes that half-decent thing. Thanks JB, it's amended now. I normally print out before posting to double-check those things, but didn't.That'll learn me. Hyuk, hyuk.

Jesbass

First Grade
Polar Bob said:
Dammit! Well, there goes that half-decent thing. Thanks JB, it's amended now. I normally print out before posting to double-check those things, but didn't.That'll learn me. Hyuk, hyuk.

Anything to burst the bubble, PB! :lol:

moonfire

Juniors
I forgot all about this game. Haha, I do apoligise. I will begin writing my article tonight and tomorrow. Will post before one o'clock nz time tomorrow.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Cheers mate! :D

Moonfire - work in progress
Jesbass - work in progress
Polar Bob - posted
madunit - posted
[furrycat] - ??
LeagueNut - work in progress
Murphdogg1 - ??

Benchies:
warrior123 - ??
choc_soldier - able to post if desperatly needed
Mixmasterreece - ??

choc_soldier: Can you please prepare something just in case? I think [furrycat] will be OK, but I haven't heard from Murphdogg1 yet.
Mixmasterreece: Are you able to be a back-up as well?

GO THE MIGHTY KIWIS!!! :crazy:

Jesbass

First Grade
LeagueNut Blamed For Halfback's Poor Form
5 December 2006
By Harold McRomple

FORUM SEVENS KIWI HALFBACK JESBASS dropped a bombshell yesterday afternoon when he blamed the team's venerable captain LeagueNut for his poor performance in the side's opening Tri-Nations match against Australia. On the eve of their final match against Great Britain, Jesbass said Mr Nut's imposed sex ban had stifled his performance.

"It's all Nut's fault for my dropped balls," he said at a hastily gathered media conference, apparently referring to his handling skills.

He was also disappointed with his kicking game and the support of other team members.

"Every time I tried to push it through, it came back to me. I was yelling 'come inside me' over and over, but the team just wouldn't do it. There's no support. There's no love."

Jesbass' poor performance included several attempted bombs that barely went above the opposition's heads.

"I'm not too sure what happened there," the halfback continued. "I tried and tried, but just couldn't keep it up."

Meanwhile, team manager The Evil Dutchman, (more commonly known as The Bad Dutcher), denied that Jesbass was turning his back on the Great Britain opposition, insisting that the rookie wasn't giving up.

"No, don't be MAD!" he yelled at a piercingly high pitch. "He'll play hard, believe you me! There'll be no premature capitulation here!"

The Bad Dutcher predicted an explosive match between the two teams.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Kiwis told to go and get laid
5 December 2006
By Harold McRomple

In a late-breaking story, the Kiwi Forum Sevens Team have had their "sex ban" overturned in a rapid about-face from their charismatic captain LeagueNut.

In a brief media conference, LeagueNut said he had underestimated the amount of pent-up energy that his controversial move would create.

"Geez mate, you should have seen the way Jesbass was looking at me during our last training session. I didn't know whether to laugh or bend over."

"But at the end of the day, it's night-time."

"If members of my team decide that a bit of rumpy-pumpy will lead to an improved performance, I can't stand in their way any longer."

It is understood that the release of the ban is effective immediately, although LeagueNut was unable to confirm this as he quickly left the media gathering into a waiting stretch limo complete with a spa pool and several bikini-clad Playboy models.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Moonfire - work in progress
Jesbass - work in progress
Polar Bob - posted
madunit - posted
[furrycat] - work in progress
Murphdogg1 - ??

Benchies:
warrior123 - ??
choc_soldier - able to post if desperatly needed
Mixmasterreece - ??

I'm still nervous about Murphdogg, only because I haven't heard from him. Can any of our benchies come to the rescue?? :pray:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
LeagueNut said:
In a late-breaking story, the Kiwi Forum Sevens Team have had their "sex ban" overturned in a rapid about-face from their charismatic captain LeagueNut.
I feel sorry for mrs unit tonight

LeagueNut

First Grade
Moonfire - posted
Jesbass - posted
Polar Bob - posted
madunit - posted (and warming up)
[furrycat] - work in progress
Murphdogg1 - posted

Benchies:
Thank you benchies, but you can now take the night off and have a beer or three! :crazy:

GREAT STUFF TEAM!!! :thumb

LeagueNut

First Grade
Moonfire - posted
Jesbass - posted
Polar Bob - posted
madunit - posted
[furrycat] - posted
LeagueNut - posted
Murphdogg1 - posted

I know this is going to sound a bit out of place (given that our match hasn't finished yet), but I'd just like to say it's been a pleasure leading you all into battle. I've had a blast, and I'd like to think the harmony in our team has been pretty good (apart from the sex ban thing), so I hope you'll all be BACK IN BLACK for next season and beyond!

Now, enough of that - my shout! :b: :C: :b: :alcho: