What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 2006 Tri-Nations Assault!

Jesbass

First Grade
Yeah, that sex ban was a killer. After such an explosive match, it'll be good for some release... :sarcasm:

Murphdogg1

Juniors
It was an honour to make my International debut - hopefully many more tests to come for this excited youngster!

I took the silent but violent approach with my debut - hopefully it pays off - no worries LN!

GO KIWIS!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
LeagueNut said:
Moonfire - posted
Jesbass - posted
Polar Bob - posted
madunit - posted
[furrycat] - posted
LeagueNut - posted
Murphdogg1 - posted

I know this is going to sound a bit out of place (given that our match hasn't finished yet), but I'd just like to say it's been a pleasure leading you all into battle. I've had a blast, and I'd like to think the harmony in our team has been pretty good (apart from the sex ban thing), so I hope you'll all be BACK IN BLACK for next season and beyond!

Now, enough of that - my shout! :b: :C: :b: :alcho:
I'm ready to go for our next match, whenever it is.

LeagueNut

First Grade
I'm guessing there'll be an Anzac Test or something next year, but until then the Kiwis are "hibernating".

If I ask nicely, can you please save your enthusiasm until then? :)

Jesbass

First Grade
LeagueNut said:
I'm guessing there'll be an Anzac Test or something next year, but until then the Kiwis are "hibernating".

If I ask nicely, can you please save your enthusiasm until then? :)

No comment. After the sex ban debacle, I don't know if I'll be allowed!

:lol: