What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 2007 Tri-Nations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
we've all (except for Robster) done the Kiwi's proud.

LeagueNut, will you lead us again next season, or shall we hunt you down and threaten you to convince you next time:badgrin:

Robster

Bench
considering I put my name down to represent the kiwis, being put on the bench for the 2nd match didn't really excite me.

Jesbass

First Grade
Robster said:
considering I put my name down to represent the kiwis, being put on the bench for the 2nd match didn't really excite me.

Wow. Representing your country doesn't excite you? Mate...

Someone hold me back. I'm about to form a lynch mob! :x :crazy:

Robster

Bench
of course it does. But with the extreme unlikeyness of playing in this match, didn't really give me the *peow peow* factor.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well it wasn't that unlikely at all in the end was it now?

Thats poor Robster, simply poor.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
Do you guys reckon Robster had an article worth 88 points in him?
irrespective, the fact he couldn't be bothered when it mattered is the real issue.

anyways, the 6 of us who gave it a go can hold our heads up high, we were keen and put in a top notch performance, Robsters effort was very poor and disappointing.

I take it you don't like forum 7's anymore Rob? that's fair enough.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you should try to maintain some dignity and just walk away after your comments here

Robster

Bench
Madunit ..the main reason why I didn't get a article is that I didn't have time. Just like the others who couldn't post.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
so why tell us you practically couldn't give a sh*t. Why not just let someone know so we could try to work around it?

Jesbass said he sms'd you a few times?

If you didn't have time thats ok, but couldn't be bothered isn't ok.

Skinner

Coach
Robster said:
madunit shut the f**k up.

Robster, I would quit while you are quite a way behind.

You have broken no rules, but frankly, your behaviour (including this post)
it certainly at odds with the spirit of F7s.

You have not only let down your team, but the philosophy of Forum 7s.

Skinner

Robster

Bench
Well excuse me, to be hoenst with you I was attending to a friend who needed me for comfort. My mobile is getting repaired and I don't have to answer to you mate.

Robster

Bench
A bench player letting the team down? If i was in the starting side I would of written a artilce up a week ago.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
there's no "I" in "Team" Rob. We're all in it together. Everyone is important, bench players moreso, because they have to be the talented writers who can come up with great articles with very little notice.

If anything, they are just as important, if not moreso than the starters.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Robster said:
Well excuse me, to be hoenst with you I was attending to a friend who needed me for comfort. My mobile is getting repaired and I don't have to answer to you mate.
I don't want your excuses, I just want you to be honest. Why give us two different reasons? why not just be honest?

"Sorry guys I can't post, I have some personal errands that can't be avoided"

Robster

Bench
Skinner? are you part of this team? NO!! So I don't want your input. The other players which couldn't post let the team down. Lets be fair I was given very late notice to post a article.

Status
Not open for further replies.