What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 2011 - join the defending champs!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Today is full-time :crazy::crazy:

madunit ... has already written a great piece
byrne_rovelli_fan82 ... will be posting before full-time (or I'm going to pay her a visit with a rusty chainsaw)
LeagueNut ... knows exactly what he wants to write about and now needs to get some words down somewhere

Jesbass ... might be able to whip something together in an emergency
Hallatia ... cheering enthusiastically as always

LET'S GO KIWIS!!

P.S - don't forget to vote in the election today as well (we're all eligible to vote because we play for the F7s Kiwis!)

LeagueNut

First Grade
Hooray!

madunit ... IN
byrne_rovelli_fan82 ... IN
LeagueNut ... is now here to put the finishing touches on his piece (i.e. start from scratch)

Jesbass ... definitely out, apparently something called "real life" takes precedence :sarcasm:
Hallatia ... cheering enthusiastically as always

Willow

Assistant Moderator
3v2.

Sorry for the Aussies falling short NZers. There were some unavoidable real world issues with a run-on player. Unfortunately the benchies, albeit communicative till the end, were unable to fill the void.

Congrats on a fine effort. :clap:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
3v2.

Sorry for the Aussies falling short NZers. There were some unavoidable real world issues with a run-on player. Unfortunately the benchies, albeit communicative till the end, were unable to fill the void.

Congrats on a fine effort. :clap:

Understandable, we've all been there and done that for sure. What is important though is everyone have fun! :)

Hallatia

Referee
Sorry guys, this is the second time this year when my team has been in a final against one of Willow's teams and it has been 3v2. I think my presence in the team is scaring off opposition posters...