What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 2011 - join the defending champs!

Jesbass

First Grade
We're in the big dance, folks.

I'll get a thread set up this evening.

Who's available and keen?

I'm keen...just waiting on Mr Scurrah to answer my email...

Jesbass

First Grade
I’ve just found out that Scurrah is on leave until next Monday, so that scuppers the interview plan.

I actually don’t have any other ideas, so will brainstorm, but a bench position is now the best thing for me, I think. :(

LeagueNut

First Grade
You better have some dollars young man 'cause you're not making any sense!

Anyway it looks like we need to rustle up a team for the GRAND FINAL (shit I love you guys) so who's willing to accept the mighty challenge of helping the Kiwis achieve a rare back-to-back championship??

Jesbass

First Grade
My article idea is pretty dependent on a Scurrah interview, and he's on leave until the 28th.

No other ideas have come to mind, but chuck me on the bench just in case. (No promises.)

LeagueNut

First Grade
Cool beans.

Once I know where madunit is I'll get a team finalised. In the meantime, everyone please get writing! :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm here Nutty.

I'm always here.

You want an article eh?

Leave it with me champ, I'll pump one last piece out, just for you ;-)

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay, I've got a concept. I'll work on it over the next couple of days and be in touch.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Full-time is in a couple of days ... guess I should probably get a team named then?

Starting:
madunit
byrne_rovelli_fan82
LeagueNut

Bench:
Jesbass
Hallatia

I'll get that posted to the match thread soon ... then I suppose I should start thinking about writing something...? :crazy:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, I just wrote another piece in about 25 mins lol

I'm ready to go. (this could score about -94 if Willow is the ref lol, may as well go out with a bang!)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol

Well there it is. Gallen=God

a piece purely for the wife (Got married 2 weeks ago in NZ - She's a Sharkies fan)

*scores brownie points*

Jesbass

First Grade
lol

Well there it is. Gallen=God

a piece purely for the wife (Got married 2 weeks ago in NZ - She's a Sharkies fan)

*scores brownie points*

Yes, it was only a week or so ago that I realised that it was your wedding that you were going to in New Zealand, and with that, please accept the congratulations of Mr and Mrs Jesbass! :thumn

I, like every other F7s competitor, is super envious of Mrs Unit...lol.