What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis 4 Nations squad 2009

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be there with Jesbass oranges on (as opposed to the cliched bells)

Hallatia

Referee
I am happy to put my hand up if you still want me - and uni is just about over for the year, so I should have plenty of time on my hands but only as of the 11th, so I hope that is okay =]

LeagueNut

First Grade
Hey team - you all should have received invites to join the Kiwis F7s Social Group where we can discuss top-secret tactics and develop our plans for world domination. Let me know if it doesn't work.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ahoy guys, sorry I've been quiet, Been busier than a kiwi who's been forced to bash all the aussie tourists in Christchurch.

I'll be right for this match. It's a bit of a bugger with the topics thingy, cos I already had three articles written :(

Alls good though, I've got an idea in mind

Jesbass

First Grade
ahoy guys, sorry I've been quiet, Been busier than a kiwi who's been forced to bash all the aussie tourists in Christchurch.

I'll be right for this match. It's a bit of a bugger with the topics thingy, cos I already had three articles written :(

Alls good though, I've got an idea in mind

I thought you might feel that way, unit. Come to the social group and chat with us there. :thumn

Latest posts