What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis ANZAC Squad?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Gee we've got some depth compared to a few years back. Only really in the halves where we're still thin, but as long as Marshal and Foran are fit we match the Aussies there too.

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
Pritchards been pretty quiet in a team going well this year, not suprised he wasn't selected. FPN & JWH are probably paying the price for playing mediocre in a mud team. Matai is a liability because the Roos know how to push his buttons. Matulino must be a fav of Kearneys, I personally think JWH is more intimidating.
Good side though.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Unlucky
Krisnan Inu, Steve Matai, Nuuausala, Alex Glenn, Pritchard

Injured
Sam Perrett
Manu Vatuvai
Jerome Ropati
Josh Hoffman
Sika Manu
Zeb Taia
Roy Asotasi

Last edited:

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Hello boys good to be back after a few months rest. Back in time for the the Anzac test.

Team looks ok to me, not sure on Eastwoods selection he hasnt played much footy this year. Great to see we have depth in the backs though.

Izz

Bench
Wow. Can't believe Brown's not playing. What has the guy gotta do to get a test spot?

Oh, and i would've had Beale on the wing ahead of Duffie.

hitman82

Bench
Wow. Can't believe Brown's not playing. What has the guy gotta do to get a test spot?

Oh, and i would've had Beale on the wing ahead of Duffie.

Apparently all you have to do is play 50 minutes in 8 rounds of football.

How Eastwood in particular, but also Mannering and Harrison, got in ahead of Brown is beyond me.

I like that Eastwood has been named. You can't really judge his form on the limited minutes he's gotten for the doggies. It suggests that Kearney feels his fitness is at a level where he can be BEASTWOOD.

hitman82

Bench
haha BEASTWOOD, I've always liked that nickname. Iron Shoulder for Matulino is better but.

I am sure Eastwood will go well for us.

Still think Sharky deserved his shot though.

devoid

Juniors
Well, there are 12 interchanges in international footy, so Beastwood will probably get regular rotation. Tough on Lewis, but I guess the coach is putting a bit of trust in guys who have done it for us before. i.e. Bronson as foil to Blair, and Mannering's success in containing Inglis. I think the lineup is probably spot on.