What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis Team

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Nightingale has to be there. Due to the massive list of backrow options and the lack of centre options. Will they move Mannering to the centres?

Harrison's form is pleasing too :D

Didgi

Just a question, what's the reasoning for Fien over Leuluai? Fien isn't that great IMO, from what I've seen maybe Heremaia could play halfback better. I assume James Maloney is an Aussie?

Didgi

Just a question, what's the reasoning for Fien over Leuluai? Fien isn't that great IMO, from what I've seen maybe Heremaia could play halfback better. I assume James Maloney is an Aussie?

joseph1

Juniors
Maloneys an aussie and heremaias an average half. Heremaia ans luluai are very similar players but theyll go with fien coz he combines with marshall well

Joker's Wild

Coach
Fein can tackle and has a very good passing game. He will combine well with Marshall's running game and general flair.