What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis Train-on squad

Taniwha

Juniors
My opinion...

1. Webb
2. Inu
3. Mannering
4. Matai
5. Stanley
6. Roberts
7. Smith
8. Asotasi
9. Faiumu
10. Rapira
11. SBW
12. Pritchard
13. Eastwood

14. Moimoi
15. Blair
16. Kidwell
17. Luke

mean

Juniors
Taniwha said:
My opinion...

1. Webb
2. Inu
3. Mannering
4. Matai
5. Stanley
6. Roberts
7. Smith
8. Asotasi
9. Faiumu
10. Rapira
11. SBW
12. Pritchard
13. Eastwood

14. Moimoi
15. Blair
16. Kidwell
17. Luke

If Mannering has a sh*it game tomorrow, he can spend all summer mowing his lawns.

Iafeta

Referee
mean said:
If Mannering has a sh*it game tomorrow, he can spend all summer mowing his lawns.

LOL had to laugh at that one

1 Webb
2 Stanley
3 Mannering
4 Inu
5 Tuiaki
6 Roberts
7 Smith
8 Asotasi (captain)
9 Chase
10 Cayless
11 Williams
12 Pritchard
13 Eastwood

Bench

Luke
Moimoi
Lauaki
Rapira

My main beef with picking that team is it seems a little on the low side of experience. It's more a case of form for me, although it's a pity it seems Setamaita Sa is out injured as I would have him on the bench for Lauaki. Still, I think if you compare where NZ depth was in say 2002 or so, it's starting to look quite promising. Coincidentally, what is Jeff Lima's allegiance? He's torn up for Melbourne. Surprised Jessie Royal's name isn't there, he's gone gangbusters in a pretty ordinary side IMO.

Iafeta said:
LOL had to laugh at that one

1 Webb
2 Stanley
3 Mannering
4 Inu
5 Tuiaki
6 Roberts
7 Smith
8 Asotasi (captain)
9 Chase
10 Cayless
11 Williams
12 Pritchard
13 Eastwood

Bench

Luke
Moimoi
Lauaki
Rapira

My main beef with picking that team is it seems a little on the low side of experience. It's more a case of form for me, although it's a pity it seems Setamaita Sa is out injured as I would have him on the bench for Lauaki. Still, I think if you compare where NZ depth was in say 2002 or so, it's starting to look quite promising. Coincidentally, what is Jeff Lima's allegiance? He's torn up for Melbourne. Surprised Jessie Royal's name isn't there, he's gone gangbusters in a pretty ordinary side IMO.

I love that side. Ill swap roberts and chase around. have roberts at hooker because he(roberts) has a good long kicking game. Chase can goto five eigth hes a bit more unpredicatable than roberts. i like both of them though.

If all ESL players are available then my line up would be

Webb
Tupou
Matai if he doesnt have surgery otherwise Inu
Mannering
Tuiaki
Roberts/Chase
Smith

Asotasi
Faiumu
Cayless
Pritchard
Kidwell
SBW

Bench

Rapira
Lauaki
J Cayless
Luke

MKEB...

Staff member
Nah not Webb. Perrett has being playing well consistantly, and Inu didn't do too bad in the last test. Webb aint a k one w 0ne any way.

Skram

Juniors
How has Shontayne Hape done this year anyone? He's been one of the Kiwi's best over the least couple of years.

Dave Q

Coach
God of nations
And of league
Listen to our prayer
This eve

Lets sort out these
Ossie donks
Stupid boofhead
Braindead bonks

Let Roy tackle with his fists
Braith Anasta? break his wrists
Ricky punching holes in walls
Sonny Bill crack Mason's jaw.

God of Nations
And of League
Lets bring the Aussies
To their knees!

Half their team
From Wellington
Bend over Aussies
Here it comes!

Go you Kiwi bastards-a team chokers with mighty rabbitohs.

Skinner

Coach
Dave Q said:
God of nations
And of league
Listen to our prayer
This eve

Lets sort out these
Ossie donks
Stupid boofhead
Braindead bonks

Let Roy tackle with his fists
Braith Anasta? break his wrists
Ricky punching holes in walls
Sonny Bill crack Mason's jaw.

God of Nations
And of League
Lets bring the Aussies
To their knees!

Half their team
From Wellington
Bend over Aussies
Here it comes!

Go you Kiwi bastards-a team chokers with mighty rabbitohs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: absolute cracker Dave

Dave Q

Coach
Skinner said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: absolute cracker Dave

Cheers

Last December at the South Sydney A.G.M, a member raised the prospects that every rabbitoh fan's allegience to the kangaroo's wouls be under threat.

Confused about our national identity as far as the game is concerned, some of us have seen the light and have renounced our nationality for the duration of tests between the countries

The kiwi's have been on the end of a few hidings in recent years, able to match the Aussies for most of the match before slipping away. But in those competitve periods, they have shown considerable enterprise and a lot of courage and they play brand a football that is etremely exciting.

And now with all the rabbitohs in the train on squad, they become even more attractive.

The Aussies look like robots. They are selected by people who played the game in a by-gone era. They lack heart and courage. They are boring.

I will stand and be respectful for both anthem's but until the Aussies get some credibility ( and a few rabbitohs), I hope the kiwis flog us senseless.

Better to breakdown on the side of the road in a Lamborghini than arrive in a '73 Volvo.

Its not about getting there, its about how you get there.

1. Perrett
2. Matai
3. Stanley
4. Mannering
5. Inu
6. Roberts
7. Chase
8. Cayless
9. Fien
10. Asotasi
11. Kidwell
12. Pritchard
13. Eastwood

14. Luke
15. Rapira
16. Moi Moi
17. Paea

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
What's the prognosis on SBW?

I seriously can't believe he is going to be unavailable for the 3rd year running (and Benji for the 4th year running???).

fmd