What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis Train on squad

So I would imagine that all Kiwi GF players, bar perhaps Manu, will get selected in the final 17?

Bromwich, Inu, Eastwood, Kasiano, Pritchard, Perret, Eastwood & Proctor?

hitman82

Bench
Now that we won't have Papalii, and likely Kasiano too, I'd pick Manu in the second row and play Mannering in the centres opposite Inglis.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Hoffman
Perrett
Inu
Winterstein
Vatuvei
Marshall
Johnson
Kasiano
Luke
Matulino
Pritchard
Mannering
Smith

Foran
JWH
McKendry
Bromwich
Blair

Would be pretty tempted to give Taulomolo a game off the bench though.

Last edited:

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
I'd definitely have Taumalolo somewhere in that team, it would be a big thrill for the kid to run out on to DFS in the black and white.

hitman82

Bench
Yeah I really like the idea of Johnson in the halves and Foran off the bench. I hope the Warriors' shithouse season doesn't ruin Johnson's rep chances.

Meth

Staff member
Not really keen on Johnson. Foran's been bad this year, but Johnson's been worse.

I hope to see Kasiano, Eastwood, Pritchard, Perrett, Inu, Proctor, Bromwich and Manu named in the squad today.

hitman82

Bench
Not really keen on Johnson. Foran's been bad this year, but Johnson's been worse.

I hope to see Kasiano, Eastwood, Pritchard, Perrett, Inu, Proctor, Bromwich and Manu named in the squad today.

I guess the big difference for me is Johnson was good in his Kiwi's debut, whereas Foran has never impressed me at international level. I also feel he and Marshall don't work well together.

WarriorDefence

Juniors
Hoffman
Perrett
Inu
Mannering
Vatuvei
Foran
Marshall

Matulino
Luke
Kasiano