What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v Gt Britain: Spoilers and match talk

salivor

First Grade
Stuart Fielden starts playing Aussie Rules figuring that beating the Kiwis at league is now out of the question.

lockyno1

Post Whore
salivor said:
Well enjoy it while it lasts as you won't have anything to watch if it continues that way, International league can't survive without genuine competition. One sided scorelines are a sure way to kill it off.

We have State of Origin!:D

salivor

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
We have State of Origin!:D

Yeah, confine the sport to 2 states, that makes a whole heap of sense. You really should stick to supporting the AFL with that type of attitude.

salivor

First Grade
At least the scoreline was respectable but I don't hold much hope for the poms in their remaining 3 matches.

lockyno1

Post Whore
salivor said:
Yeah, confine the sport to 2 states, that makes a whole heap of sense. You really should stick to supporting the AFL with that type of attitude.

The matches between NZ are good as well.

salivor

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
The matches between NZ are good as well.

Yeah I'm sure international league can survive purely on Aus v NZ clashes. So basically you just want to kill off the poms, I love your spirit.

lockyno1

Post Whore
salivor said:
Yeah I'm sure international league can survive purely on Aus v NZ clashes. So basically you just want to kill off the poms, I love your spirit.

I hate GB full stop. Always have, always will. But I would like them to be competitive at least! That was a embarrassing performance!

salivor

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
I hate GB full stop. Always have, always will. But I would like them to be competitive at least! That was a embarrassing performance!

You want them to be competitive yet cherish the thought of them not scoring a try all series and getting smashed by Australia. I see your making as much sense as ever.

lockyno1

Post Whore
salivor said:
You want them to be competitive yet cherish the thought of them not scoring a try all series and getting smashed by Australia. I see your making as much sense as ever.

Why on earth would I want a side that I HATE to score tries!

The Punisher

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
All your posts are embarrassing and boring, like i said in a previous post, you are one c*ck