What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis vs Kangas - SPOILERS

Razor

Coach
Hey Razor remember that poll thread entitled 'Who is the current Australian captain' and you voted for Andrew Johns but said you voted for Darren Lockyer? Until you found out the poll was public and everyone could see who you voted for, making you look like a complete idiot?

As I told you I clicked on the wrong button. It was pretty obvious who the Australian captain was - it's the person who was the last Australian captain. Before tonight, Buderus was the current Australian captain

And what has that got to do with this match anyway? Are you bringing that up to try and change the topic because you realise how bad Hunt played?

As I've said before, Broncos fans always change the topic and try to make the topic about one poster when something negative about a Broncos player is mentioned in the thread.

You didn't let your fellow Bronco fans down Wristy.

btw it makes Broncos fans look like a bunch of morons who can't admit something negative about any of their players. And the fact they change the topic instead of trying to defned them, shows that they know what was said is true, but refuse to admit it.

Razor said:
As I told you I clicked on the wrong button. It was pretty obvious who the Australian captain was - it's the person who was the last Australian captain. Before tonight, Buderus was the current Australian captain

And what has that got to do with this match anyway? Are you bringing that up to try and change the topic because you realise how bad Hunt played?

As I've said before, Broncos fans always change the topic and try to make the topic about one poster when something negative about a Broncos player is mentioned in the thread.

You didn't let your fellow Bronco fans down Wristy.

btw it makes Broncos fans look like a bunch of morons who can't admit something negative about any of their players. And the fact they change the topic instead of trying to defned them, shows that they know what was said is true, but refuse to admit it.

Hahaha yeah man

xstasy

Juniors
f**king Frank Pritchard Deserves To Be Shot In The Head That Filthy Dirty Kiwi. Denied Hunt Of At Least 3 Tries He Was Going Awesome And The Kiwis Saw It! So To Save Themselves From Embarasment Of A Week's Talking Up They Put A Cheap Shot On Him And Took Him Out Of The Game. Dirty f**ks I Hope Frank Pritchards Dies And Burns In f**king Hell!