What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi's!!!!

ozbash

Referee
possibly, I'm Tony, my daughter is Toni and we're kiwis.

I dont actually know the aussie derivative of either...

we should have stuck with Anthony. Mark Anthony (Antonius ? ) was a Greek gent, I think..

Anyway, enough fraternising with the ref, the Aussies will start moaning:cool:

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks for the run, team. The knees are pretty creaky but it sure was nice to clear out the cobwebs. Thanks for the opportunity to represent the country I'd gladly bleed for! :thumn

Titanic

First Grade
Mark Anthony was a Roman which fits you polyglot lot with Russian hands and Roman fingers... if the jandel fits - wear it. :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks for the run, team. The knees are pretty creaky but it sure was nice to clear out the cobwebs. Thanks for the opportunity to represent the country I'd gladly bleed for! :thumn
Great to see you back Jes.

Good luck Kiwis, but not too much. ;-)

Fantastic to see to a 5v5 in the F7s Anzac Test match.

The ref has a difficult job.

Regardless of the result, the game is the winner. Long live the F7s!

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks, Steve. It was an honour to discover that this was match #100 for you. A hearty congratulations! :thumn

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was an honour to wear the same colours as Jesbass.

I'd like to pass a motion that Jesbass be the ultimate definition of Forum 7's GOD!

Thank you everyone for putting in, we had little response, but those we did have all put in. We may be small, but we're passionate and committed, and no one can take that away from you guys who donned Kiwi's F7's jumpers.

Thank you all for your efforts. It's truly appreciated.

I'd like to pass a motion that Jesbass be the ultimate definition of Forum 7's GOD!

Thank you everyone for putting in, we had little response, but those we did have all put in. We may be small, but we're passionate and committed, and no one can take that away from you guys who donned Kiwi's F7's jumpers.

Hall of Fame?

antonius

Coach
possibly, I'm Tony, my daughter is Toni and we're kiwis.

I dont actually know the aussie derivative of either...

we should have stuck with Anthony. Mark Anthony (Antonius ? ) was a Greek gent, I think..

Anyway, enough fraternising with the ref, the Aussies will start moaning:cool:
Yes, I too am a Tony.

Jesbass

First Grade

Lol, wash your mouth out!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes, I too am a Tony.
It's out of control. You Tonies are everywhere.

tony_award.gif

Jesbass

First Grade
oh stop being humble! you're a deadset f**king legend!!!

I have posters of you on my wall!:cool:

That's because I gave them to you and threatened violence against you unless you took down the ones of LeagueNut! :lol:

Latest posts