What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Klemmer

southsport

First Grade
SMH suggesting that Klemmer has asked for a release from his contract.

Dogs deny Klemmer exit

CANTERBURY have denied a report suggesting representative forward David Klemmer has requested a release from the final three years of his contract.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Love klemmer, would love to have him.
But we need to get rid of the twins before searching for more front rowers.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Anyone see Cronks origin performance in a side well dominated in the forwards

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Anyone see Cronks origin performance in a side well dominated in the forwards

It wasn't terrible but you have to remember the NSW side they were going up against is the best side they've had in 10 years. You don't come up against packs like that in the regular NRL season.

Curns13

Juniors
Pass. Learn our lesson from the twins. All the best teams, Cowboys, Sharks, Storm Broncos don't pay big money for props. Save that money and invest in a backrow partner for Angus, a classy halfback (with more than just a kicking game that has gone missing) and an outside back (hopefully we've already got Gagai). Tim Glasby, Korbin Sims, Matt Prior, Scott Bolton and Chris Heighington. Give me two of those types of props and i'm happy.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Curns13

I cannot agree with all the best teams not spending big on props. Good props are crucial

The Cowboys had Scott and Tamou when the they won the comp. Storm had Jesse Bromwich. Roosters had JWH. Souths had the Burgess family. Glenn Lazarus used to win comps wherever he went as he was the No 1 prop in the game

Souths don't need Klemmer as they have the twins. Everyone on here bags the twins. But George has been slowly improving since his injury. Should now be over his injury and suspensions and I expect a big 2nd half of the season from George

Dogs will release a NSW Cup player and give Klemmer the payrise he wants

greg jay

Juniors
Curns13

I cannot agree with all the best teams not spending big on props. Good props are crucial

The Cowboys had Scott and Tamou when the they won the comp. Storm had Jesse Bromwich. Roosters had JWH. Souths had the Burgess family. Glenn Lazarus used to win comps wherever he went as he was the No 1 prop in the game

Souths don't need Klemmer as they have the twins. Everyone on here bags the twins. But George has been slowly improving since his injury. Should now be over his injury and suspensions and I expect a big 2nd half of the season from George

Good luck re George. All The Best. Good luck with all The Burgess Brothers. They have become an anchor for this team its a fact.

greg jay

Juniors
Cronk is what 33 or 34??? Why on earth would The Crisps purchase Cronk it would merely deteriorate the already poorly managed Salary Cap.

greg jay

Juniors
Pass. Learn our lesson from the twins. All the best teams, Cowboys, Sharks, Storm Broncos don't pay big money for props. Save that money and invest in a backrow partner for Angus, a classy halfback (with more than just a kicking game that has gone missing) and an outside back (hopefully we've already got Gagai). Tim Glasby, Korbin Sims, Matt Prior, Scott Bolton and Chris Heighington. Give me two of those types of props and i'm happy.
Prior is just the type of forward needed tough very fit tireless worker and straight up and down player with no fumbles!!! Unfortunately he has resigned with Cronulla.

southsport

First Grade
Curns13

Your club is in a mess atm, the dogs are trying to get Damien Cook back too.

Latest posts