What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights are a myth

eozsmiles

Bench
LOl at all the 50uff$ fans cheering for the Broncos. I knew that Bunnies fans secretly loved the Broncos for all these years hahaha. Just win enough games on your own to not worry about the other teams. Novel plan.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Newcastle's record since 1988: 2 Premierships, 11 finals appearances, 1 wooden spoon.

Souffs' record since 1972: 0 Premierships, 8 finals appearances, 5 wooden spoons.

Beaten by the Storm in week 1 finals? Highly likely.

Beaten by 50 against the Storm in week 1 finals? Highly unlikely.

Beaten by Storm in week 1 finals? Near certainty.

Beaten by 50 by Storm in week 1 finals? Somewhat likely.

LOL@50uff$ to miss finals, act like b!tches and blame everyone from racist referees to Jesus Christ? Absolute certainty.

Koopa111

Juniors
Your record against top 8 sides is 2 wins, 9 losses.

Fantastic numbers mate, enjoy the game tonight. :lol:

So we lost but we are still beating souths. and as long as we smash them ignorant P****s that will be enough for me this year.

BranVan3000

Coach
Bahaha Knought$ supporters, how does that long downward slope look? Careful you don't fall too hard, chumps

Matt23

Staff member
A few lucky wins and the vermin come crawling out of the woodwork...

7-11

Juniors
Bahaha Knought$ supporters, how does that long downward slope look? Careful you don't fall too hard, chumps

haha i really don't understand this. Are the Knights above or below Souths on the table?

Seriously running your mouth like this when your team isn't even in the top 8 is embarrassing.

Latest posts