What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights are a myth

BranVan3000

Coach
haha i really don't understand this. Are the Knights above or below Souths on the table?

Seriously running your mouth like this when your team isn't even in the top 8 is embarrassing.

We are on the same points. Souths are rising, Knought$ are falling. It is clear you don't understand

orochimaru

Juniors
branvan, souths haven't won a premiership longer than you've been alive, you haven't tasted that premiership glory, so you can't talk it....

the dude

Juniors
Knights are an absolute joke.. They are seriously one pathetic football team. Maybe if they play their finals game against Canberra they will have a chance, if they play a team that is half decent they will get lapped just like they did tonight.
Absolutely useless and i can't wait to smack the knights up in 2 weeks.

SOUTH SYDNEY MARCHES ON!

7-11

Juniors
We are on the same points. Souths are rising, Knought$ are falling. It is clear you don't understand

Don't understand what? That Souths have a bit of momentum for the first time since 1971 after playing a stuttering St George, two terrible teams and winning a game through a dive? Yeah i understand that. Is it the Knights side that i don't understand? No i do realise they've lost a few and need to turn it around. All i said was that the Knights are still above Souths on the ladder and that it was very rich for a fan of a club that hasn't won a thing for 40 years to be shit talking from 9th on the ladder.

Indeed, very clear i don't understand.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I worry for their season now. This was a key game for them and they came out flat and full of errors. Why was Edwards not starting? That is one factor to why the started poorly IMO.

7-11

Juniors
I worry for their season now. This was a key game for them and they came out flat and full of errors. Why was Edwards not starting? That is one factor to why the started poorly IMO.

They do that every week, Ciraldo starting and Edwards to the bench. I assume it as something to do with wanting to tighten up the ruck in the back ends of the halves, or at least i hope that's it.

Latest posts