What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Lower Grade Stuff

Old dog

Bench
Clune was good, fwds were strong starting 8-13, Miller had a mixed game but slotted a few over, 9 Jones R looked promising, thought 1-5 were ordinary

mozza91

Coach
Riley Jones was really impressive. A few more games like that and he’ll go past Crossland on the pecking order surely.

PhilGould

Bench
NSW Cup on TV now

1. David Armstrong
2. Keanu Wainohu-Kemp
3. Chris Vea'ila
4. Tom Cant
5. Laitia Moceidreke
6. Lachie Miller
7. Adam Clune (C)
8. Cooper Jenkins
9. Riley Jones
10. Callan Burgess
11. Oryn Keeley
12. Eddie Hampson
13. Jack Johns

14. Ryan Rivett
15. John Toleafoa
16. Reid Alchin
17. Toni Tupouniua

18. Kobe Rugless

Jono078

Referee
I just tuned in to see that awful Clune pass that led to a Roosters try. Geez our NSW cup team seem to be real shit this year.

Jono078

Referee
It would appear there's no better goal kickers than Lachie Miller in reserves either - he's 0/2 so far.

Can anyone tell me who is worth looking at here? Apparently our hooker might be ok?

Jono078

Referee
And the hooker spills the ball after a run from dummy half hahahahahahaha.. I hope I'm not setting myself up for back-to-back frustrating games.

perverse

Referee
It would appear there's no better goal kickers than Lachie Miller in reserves either - he's 0/2 so far.
It's remarkable that we have a Rugby League club with 2 grades that don't hae a single goalkicker. If you ever needed further proof of the negligence of our recruitment and retention... or even training... surely this is it. It's pathetic... and what's worse is there doesn't seem to be any plan to fix it. Just let the same old plodders bludgeon it to the side of the posts for the next few years and hope one of them comes good I guess.

Jono078

Referee
Miller's attempt at conversion just then was pathetic.. Like surely there's some more natural kicker in this team!

perverse

Referee
JESUS did you see that last attempt at goal from Miller? He would have been better off trying to throw it over.

perverse

Referee
Keep in mind how weakened this Roosters NSW Cup team must be given their outs in first grade. *sigh*

perverse

Referee
I know this is reserves but we look like utter shit. I can understand why the FG team is so comfortable now.
Yeah there's no pressure from these no-hopers whatsoever. Most of these guys look sub-par even at this level. Dark times.

Jono078

Referee
The only positive I take from this is at least Armstrong doesn't look like a string-bean any more. The rest was very ugly.

Clunky and unfit was my big takeaway.

Latest posts