What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights team Rd 3 vs Parra

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Courtesy Media Release:

1. Kurt Gidley
2. James McManus
3. Wes Naiqama
4. Keith Lulia
5. Cooper Vuna
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Scott Dureau
8. Dan Tolar
9. Danny Buderus (c)
10. Jesse Royal
11. Chris Houston
12. Cameron Ciraldo
13. Zeb Taia

14. Matt Hilder
15. Cory Paterson
16. Richie Fa'aoso
17. Danny Wicks
18. Adam MacDougall

Interesting to note that Doogs is 18th man and no sign of Chris Bailey. Doesn't mean that he wont not take any part in the match I suppose :crazy:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Is he going to become the new "George Carmont"? Surely not, he did more last week than George did in 2 years in fairness.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
And Perverse, its not quite a copy and paste job because there are no 19th and 20th players named ;-)

Jono078

Referee
I dont even know why we bother looking at Brian's team lol.

During the week you here this dude will play, an hour before kickoff the whole team has changed
crazy.gif

If it stays like that, well good on Brian. Stick with the winning formula, now isnt the right time to be changing the team around.

Jono078

Referee
Lulia wasnt so bad, was a bit out of place and scrappy..

He has a nice running ability though, definitely suprised Steve Bell.

Although marking Hayne and Grothe is gonna be bloody hard, I hope McManus and Naiqama get that while the other side takes on Tautai and Reddy.

Pika

Bench
The team that is named at tonights training session is the team that will run on to the park unless injuries prevent it.

They will train together all week.

Terminator

First Grade
Jono078 said:
Lulia wasnt so bad, was a bit out of place and scrappy..
He has a nice running ability though, definitely suprised Steve Bell.
Although marking Hayne and Grothe is gonna be bloody hard, I hope McManus and Naiqama get that while the other side takes on Tautai and Reddy.

I thought he had some really good acceleration, and good hands.

roopy

Referee
The best thing he has at the moment is his fend.
He made some good breaks in the NSW cup game by running at a defender and putting a huge fend on the guy to make his own gap - and he nearly got through again the other night doing the same thing.
I'm not sure if he is ready yet, but at 20 i'm sure we haven't seen the last of him.

~knights~

Juniors
Pika said:
The team that is named at tonights training session is the team that will run on to the park unless injuries prevent it.

They will train together all week.

well what was all that talk about scotty being dropped for bailey :?

Latest posts