What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Bulldogs Post Match Thread

stevo

Juniors
northey said:
saw on the footy show about lowrie getting his finger in matt gidley's eye... lol i am sorry but i had to laugh that gids might have a broken eye socket.

I did too, mainly coz it was a team mate that done it.

Doctor

Bench
Jayell said:
Oswin,

"better players in premire league"

Now, just where are we on the ladder in PL????

Oh, and who did we lose to again last night?

Enough said.

See Dilmah:

Dilmah said:
Better players. Not better team.

I think the likes of Cooper, Hinton, Tighe, Bailey, Tolar, Snowden and others can consider themselves unlucky they're not in first grade given the performances of individuals in the top grade.

Dilmah said:
They haven't posted it, so it's obviously something that would breach site guidelines if they did.

Yes, that and the fact it's back to the same old story: "I know something that you don't know". No clues as to what it is. I know something about Tony... can't say. ;-)

RABK

Referee
Oswin said:
Yes, that and the fact it's back to the same old story: "I know something that you don't know". No clues as to what it is. I know something about Tony... can't say. ;-)

Have a cry, or better yet perhaps use your PM function? :roll:

Alex28

Coach
Sorry Os...don't really see it that way (this time). It's pretty obvious that if both R&BK and Tony wont say what it is then it really can't be said in public...

Ben

Bench
And after the incident he tackled the dummy half standing beside him and for some reason the ref didn't rule, 'not standing square at marker'. Maybe he gave him the benefit of the doubt because he had one eye.

Doctor

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Have a cry, or better yet perhaps use your PM function? :roll:

Joke.

Sorry Os...don't really see it that way (this time). It's pretty obvious that if both R&BK and Tony wont say what it is then it really can't be said in public...

Joke.

Jayell

Juniors
Oswin.

You named half our PL side
I would assume that if they were all so good we wouldn't be sitting near the bottom of the ladder.
I like Tighe, dont know about the rest

Ben said:
Sometimes it is hard to lay trust on your inside man with a guy like SBW running at your centre with speed and strength and is going to pop the ball out even if there are ten men on him.

It is always the wingers responsability to stay on his wing and mark his winger. This is under 10's stuff, and with a guy like SBW who can pop balls out of his arse its unforgiveable to leave a man unmarked.

Newton was back to his 04 form with that display and to be honest hasnt really displayed his starry performances of last year but his year has been interrupted via injury so hopefully he'll come good.

Reynoldson was unbearable to watch and like all you's 250k!!!! The most laughable of many laughable decisions made by the club RE player contracts, you can see why Simo wants to test the market.

Well done to Carney, his improved leaps and bounds and looked good in a struggling team over the past 3-4 weeks still has room for improvement but glad to have been proven wrong over him.

We really need Thaiday and Mullen back, Thaiday for the spark and Mullen to add some dimension to our attack.....

I dont know if the bye will sort us out but atleast it will give them a well deserved break.

CWBush said:
Reynoldson - Tolar
Tanner - Bailey
Carmont - Tighe
Quinn - Cooper
Kidley - Mullen/Hinton

Weeeee!

Agree for the most, but RE Carmont I dont think that he was that bad in defence and never really had a chance to shine in attack.

antonius

Coach
CWBush said:
I'm not calling for Anthony Quinn to get dropped after one game - I'm calling for it after thirteen rounds of football. The man doesn't know where to run when he has the ball, and he doesn't know how to tackle the ball-carrier when he doesn't.
Quinn is better than Carney defensively, and has been in good form all year, what thirteen games you've watched Chris I'm not sure, but Quinn has been solid all year. As for not knowing where to run with the ball, Quinn has scored some trys that plenty of other wingers would've bombed, Carney included. Sure he's had some deficiencies prior to this year, but he's pulled it back. I can think of a few areas Carney needs to improve on as well.