What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v BYE Post Match Thread

IanG

Coach
For all discussion on Knights v BYE.
(This Is A Joke Post Okay For All Our Ammusment)

northey

First Grade
hahahah!!!!!

i think the bye will be heard to beat, but i have faith in the knights :)

Alex28

Coach
With Kidley at fullback and Lowrie at 5/8...I wont be taking these 2 points for granted!

northey

First Grade
i have some inside mail... the knights are resting johns and buderus for this game, apparently the coaching staff have full confidence in switching kurt to prop and putting josh perry in at half back. although they haven't announced the hooker, but they are leaning towards carney... HAHAHAH

Alex28

Coach
Northey...Simmo and Bedsy will be on SOO duty. Joey's being rested because he's a bit tired.

Wonder how the Bye will go in Golden Point?

northey

First Grade
yeah i forgot, lol... but anyways they won't be playing.

ooo, goldern point for the bye, don't know... they haven't recorded a win all season, just like souths.

Alex28

Coach
Looking at the ladder....yep...you guys still suck.

I'd worry about how you were nearly at full strength yet nearly got beaten by the other bye of the comp rather than worry about us...

knights9

Juniors
I just hope we can do better than souths against the bye :D :p

here was the score between that match if you dont know

southvsbvye1xn.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7717/southvsbvye1xn.jpg

Gene Krupa

Referee
Alex28 said:
Looking at the ladder....yep...you guys still suck.

I'd worry about how you were nearly at full strength yet nearly got beaten by the other bye of the comp rather than worry about us...

:lol:

It's funny 'cause it's true!

IanG

Coach
Also heard that Joey and Co are being rested against the BYE and will be fielding their Harold Matthews side against the BYE

PrideKnight

Bench
I'm gunna go watch it, im determined not to miss a game this year

(actually i'll be going to watch our still as yet undefeated fleggies take on the bunnies at coogee oval, should be a nice slaughted to ease the hurt of last night)

roopy

Referee
I think last year we came out of the bye week with a bigger injury toll than we went in with.
Hopefully the whole team doesn't decide it is a perfect chance to surf 40 foot waves in Hawaii.

northey

First Grade
(actually i'll be going to watch our still as yet undefeated fleggies take on the bunnies at coogee oval, should be a nice slaughted to ease the hurt of last night)

sunday at 11 right?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Gene Krupa said:
:lol:

It's funny 'cause it's true!

:lol: its funny 'cause the silly bastard couldnt help but have a bite :lol:
Bye >>>>>>>>>> Newcastle!! ;-)

IanG

Coach
Jayell said:
Shouldn't this be a Pre-match thread?
I thought post match was after the game.
I'm getting in early.
Anyway it's only the BYE. Their home ground use to be a Drive In before they converted it to a backstreet oval

Alex28

Coach
Raider_69 said:
:lol: its funny 'cause the silly bastard couldnt help but have a bite :lol:
Bye >>>>>>>>>> Newcastle!! ;-)
It's funny because a fan of probably the second worst team in the competition goes around bagging other teams...teams that have beaten their team twice this year! Heck we beat you so badly the first time the mercy rule should have been enforced!

If you are going to sledge, at least have something behind you to sledge about :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Alex28 said:
It's funny because a fan of probably the second worst team in the competition goes around bagging other teams...teams that have beaten their team twice this year! Heck we beat you so badly the first time the mercy rule should have been enforced!

If you are going to sledge, at least have something behind you to sledge about :)

sh*t, dont eat all my bait old son, leave some for the other fish

btw here's something to sledge about
Canberra V Newcastle - Head to Head: Raiders 15, Newcastle 10, 1 draw
Premierships: Raiders 3, Newcastle 1 (.5 for parra choking, .5 for a plastic ARL title when brisbane would have schooled you)

in concludsion canberra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Newcastle :cool: