What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Cowboys Post Match Talk

LOL, what do you disagree with today champ?

I hope your not confusing my comments with Knights Battlers enigmatic comment!

to come back in the second half against a howling wind and not let any pionts in was just fantastic..1st half i was thinking the trouble with the forwards is that they are all to nice guys..but the try came and there was hope..2nd try and you thought ..maybe..and then the 3rd try and your in heaven!~ sooooo great for the team to know they can comeback against a quality side..and now win

Stranger

Coach
Jobdog said:
Some ppl might say that we didnt win the game, but the Cowboys lost it.

How can they say that? Just asked them who score more points...

Bernster your a forgiven queenslander.

Whats Doing

Bench
Credit where credit is due. The knights in the second half showed great character and commitment to come home. Well done.

I thought Thaiday is a gun in attack but a nightmare in defence where his positional play and urgency is non existant.

Salkeld was poor and Quinn was average.

Carmont finally showed that he can play whilst Tigue has been a disappointment for a number of weeks.

Mullen showed why he is the future with a superb game while Johns was near his best.

Tanner - I must have seen a different game but I don't see how he got the wraps.

Lowie is a reserve grader whilst Newton was very affective.

Smith as usual was a standout and Woolly was not far behind.

Buderus was inspirational.

Perry showed that he can be a quality forward but needs to show this every game and not at contract time.

Quigs I thought turned the game around against the Cowboys with his enthusiasm and alertness and showed that he is getting better every game.

Price - was he on the field ?? and needs to go back to reggies.

Worth went fairly well and showed he has some potential but is still a fair way off.

thuganomics

Coach
Whats Doing said:
Salkeld was poor

Tighe has been a disappointment for a number of weeks.

Salkeld did all that was asked off him yesterday. Dont know how you can say he was poor.

I also disagree with the Tighe statement. Always runs with determination and defends well aswell.

Doctor

Bench
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
Give Perry a break he has just come back after 8 weeks suspension do you think he is gonna want to play conservative. His gonna wanna rip in and smash the sh*t out of the other team if that means a penalty then fine by me, it's not like where in the race for the top 8.

The club can ill-afford to have Perry doing as he feels. Coming back from an injury, he gets suspended. Coming back from a suspension, he gives away penalties.... in fact he gives away penalties every time he plays.

We may not be contenders for the finals, but it costs the club everytime he does something wrong. Going to the judiciary forces the club to pay for representatives, travel costs and other costs. Being suspended forces the club to not only pay a player who isn't playing, but pay someone else to come in and replace him.... we can't afford it under our salary cap.

Penalties will never be "fine by me" whilesoever it costs us games. Perry remains a liability while he continues to give away penalties, drop the ball, get suspended, and get injured.

Latest posts