What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Storm Game Commentry (Spoiler)

Alex28

Coach
58th Minute - FINALLY! Dustin Cooper scores for the Knights. What took him so long to get on the field? Good pass from Joey. Conversion missed.

32-4 to the Storm...

Hughes really should have just let the try be scored and not let down his team mates. They scored 12 points instead while Hughes was off the field.

misty

Juniors
Thank gord I thought I would have to do this.....
moom.gif
and I didn't want to do that :lol: :lol:

better be hagan, he is too soft,admittedly we are playing like absolute shit, no excuses for 1st game jitters, melbourne havent got em, we cant tackle, hold the ball, complete a set of six, or pass, all fundamental things in a game of footy

~bedsy~

First Grade
I would rather we at least had 4 points than 0.

I tryed to listen to the game, however I'm getting static through my radio and I couldn't hear it very well, lucky I turned it off.

I didn't epect great things from in RD 1.... but I didn't expect this.
From readin these posts it's all from bad defence, i'm sick of the Knights not having good defence, that's what needed and needed NOW!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Those stats from the NRL website.
Makes you wanna cry doesnt it?

Maybe im glad the missus cut off the Austar so I dont have to watch this crap.

Nuffy

Bench
Time for a clean out starting with:

Coach
Management
Most of the players.

Oh and mark my words..................Buderus will NOT re-sign until he sees what the future holds, don't be surprised if he puts himself on the open market.

After today you can't blame him.

Alex28

Coach
61st Minute - Try to Cooper. Poor Storm defence rather than outstanding attack. Dustin Cooper has to start next week surely...

Conversion made. Storm still 32-10 up.

RABK

Referee
Wtf wasnt cooper starting. He is ten times better then any of the shit we have in our backline. 32-10.

Latest posts