What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights vs Bulldogs *** live spoilers

renouf

Juniors
Newcastle 34-6 Bulldogs

it's good to see Newcastle winning...just hope they don't peak to early.

Alex28

Coach
they look like they are playing like you spell ;-)

i was pretty nervy about this match and still am - it's a nice start though :)

ktcoop

Juniors
Is there any station where you can listen to the call of the game on a Friday night ??? Waiting for Channel 9 is a joke!

shadow grinder

First Grade
ktcoop said:
Is there any station where you can listen to the call of the game on a Friday night ??? Waiting for Channel 9 is a joke!

nah noone calls friday night games....you can hear updates on some radio news hours. but just use the live scores thingy on the side of this site

<--------------- click where it says live scores.

RiotAct

Juniors
let me just say, KJASDGKASDJKASHDJKLSDKJGJKASDKASDGASDHASKJDHASKJDAS ***** ***** askjdghadhhasdjasdhaskd, having said that well played newie :cool:

ktcoop

Juniors
Thanks shadow grinder .... i didn't think anyone called Friday games but just in case thought id ask. Sitting here pressing refresh & knights just gone in again!
GO KNIGHTS!!!!

shadow grinder

First Grade
ktcoop said:
Thanks shadow grinder .... i didn't think anyone called Friday games but just in case thought id ask. Sitting here pressing refresh & knights just gone in again!
GO KNIGHTS!!!!

yeah IIRC it had something to do with channel 9s deal..that noone was allowed to play the friday night game on tv or radio untill it had finished. i could be wrong tho...the lu updates are the best you will find on the net...

RiotAct

Juniors
Andrew Emilio scores a brrrrrilliant doggies try, comeback is in the air, 46-10 10 mins to go

Latest posts