What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights vs Bulldogs *** live spoilers

Balmain_Boy

Wow. Knights are obviously a FAR bigger threat to the comp than I had thought, that's for sure. Very interesting.

jamesgould

Juniors
Johns was taken off, then Buderus was sinbinned shortly after. Super effort by the Knights, they totally domintated the first half. Fell apart a bit towards the end with 12 men, in true Knights style, but looking awesome all up, Johns and Thaiday the best ...

knights_maniac

Juniors
excellent! that has eased my anger at channel 9 and these delayed, DELAYED telecasts! (put the ping pong on sbs or something!!)

jamesgould

Juniors
Oh, and apart from offloading in his own 20 leading to El Masri's try, Perry had a blinder! First good game in about 4 years haha.

Alex28

Coach
jamesgould said:
Oh, and apart from offloading in his own 20 leading to El Masri's try, Perry had a blinder! First good game in about 4 years haha.
If Carmont was smart enough to fall on the ball it wouldn't have been as bad as it looked...

jamesgould

Juniors
Alex28 said:
If Carmont was smart enough to fall on the ball it wouldn't have been as bad as it looked...

True, but offloading like that inside your own 10 only leads to players feeling the pressure and making the wrong play. Perry's done it before, he should know by now that if you're going back like that the best thing is to just grin and bear it!

Bicey_18

Bench
Great game by the boys.. up by 40, Johns rested for the last 15.. Buderus sin binned 5 mins later.. Dogs hit back ... Knights are gunna be tough to contain at home no doubt

shadow grinder

First Grade
aussies1st said:
LU scores show 46-22

yeah at one point it said 52-22.....not sure if i was seeing things or maybe the updater just pressed the wrong button..no worries coz it wasnt there for very long.

Latest posts