What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Cowboys Post Match Talk.

Kaz

junior
Alex28 said:
i'm actually proud of the way Robbie spoke to the referee...mind you asking for the game to be slowed down due to the heat is probably not going to work 10 out of 10 times.

It's never going to work that way. :lol:

Risa

Bench
Tonight we showed we are a one man team....no it's not Johns...it's Ennis. Without him, it could have been anything. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*melliez*

Juniors
Risa said:
Tonight we showed we are a one man team....no it's not Johns...it's Ennis. Without him, it could have been anything. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!

Yeah if it wasn't for Ennis we probably would have been beaten 1000 - 1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
mat_parsons said:
You can't blame this on Hages.

Maybe true but how do you know?
Well for starters... he wasn't our coah for the week.
Secondly... there's only so much a coach can say to his player.... in the end it's up to them to perform.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
bedsy said:
Didn't we lose a fair few games in 2001?
I wouldn't give up straight away.... yes the way they are playing it has been shocking.... 3 loss' in a row, hopefully they will be so ashamed of themselves they will come out next Friday with guns blazing.
I could never tip against Newcastle, even at the rate they are going. I will be there next Friday night cheering on my team, and I hope that if we lose (touch wood we don't).... our fans don't get like the Parra ones and boo them off the feild.

Well so far this year every time I tip against us we win so maybe I will stick to the Roosters :D

Gidsgal

Juniors
Talk about wondering if players have pride, to listen to all of u would automatically assume none of u have pride either!!! Here is an idea, get behind your team, and if u are gonna support them, support them, i'm sure the players know they aren't doing well, they don't need their 'supposed loyal fans' telling them!!!! Get behind the boys, cause they need us now more than ever!!!

Gidsgal said:
Talk about wondering if players have pride, to listen to all of u would automatically assume none of u have pride either!!! Here is an idea, get behind your team, and if u are gonna support them, support them, i'm sure the players know they aren't doing well, they don't need their 'supposed loyal fans' telling them!!!! Get behind the boys, cause they need us now more than ever!!!

No one is saying they arent going to support them anymore.. The fans have a right to be pissed off, its called passion in your team.. If you arent dissapointed then you are not really a supporter.

Gidsgal

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Gidsgal said:

No one is saying they arent going to support them anymore.. The fans have a right to be pissed off, its called passion in your team.. If you arent dissapointed then you are not really a supporter.

Yeah, I am very dissapointed with it, but I'm not gonna go around saying how pathetic they are, and how they are not playing with pride!!!

We gave up Kennedy to re-sign a bunch of those running around last night?

It was Matt Kennedy's 50th game last night. What has he brought to the table for the club in that time? Kurt is still getting charged down every match. O'Davis didn't even know the name of the ref and we kept on giving penalty after penalty away to a team equally as deecimated as us. It is not looking good for the next month or so.

Hagen needs to look elsewhere. Maybe get Tilse onto the bench for Woolnough and when he gets back, whack Mennedy in reserve grade. Just let the players know that you're not automatically in first grade if you were there last week.

eddo

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
I left the tv with 20 minutes to go.. Too frustraiting.. Apart from the ref, we killed ourselves by being too stupid in the ruck.. We lack heart, we lack passion.. We got beaten by the cowboys 2nd grade team tonight.. I am almost ashamed to be a knights supporter..

Oh and the sooner we move ennis into 5/8 the better off we will be, and the sooner we give him more kicking the better off we will be...

We were hopeless tonight... We are no chance at all against any team in the comp.. f***ing hell knights get your act together. It is a proven fact that a champion team will always beat a team of champions.. We arent playing like a team, we are playing like a bunch of fairies...

The past 3 weeks we have been pathetic at returning the ball out of our own 20! Why cant we even do that.... It is basic football...

The slide begins....

I'm still upset. I'm not gunna desert them, but it doesn't look good for next week.

~bedsy~

First Grade
CycloneSteve said:
bedsy said:
Didn't we lose a fair few games in 2001?
I wouldn't give up straight away.... yes the way they are playing it has been shocking.... 3 loss' in a row, hopefully they will be so ashamed of themselves they will come out next Friday with guns blazing.
I could never tip against Newcastle, even at the rate they are going. I will be there next Friday night cheering on my team, and I hope that if we lose (touch wood we don't).... our fans don't get like the Parra ones and boo them off the feild.

Well so far this year every time I tip against us we win so maybe I will stick to the Roosters :D
Good Idea ;-)

Well its 10:00 Sunday morning now and I was going to hop on the "puter' last night but was to ticked off.
As many have said before hand-There was no pride in the jumper shown.
The forwards were and are pathetic-We have been told that the club is not going buying for players but if the truth be told the forwards coming thru arent good enough to intimidate anyone[Simpson-Abraham-Kennedy to come back of coarse]
We need to shop and the kind of player we need is someone like Mark Minichello of Souths[not in the run on side but he is big and always plays with aggression from what ive noticed]
Im sure someone could check on his contract availability but WE NEED SIZE.
Witt is gone as far as I can see/Hope and Ennis has earned his run.
Another $50 000 off Gidleys contract again this week.Hell have to pay us to play footy!-Long kicking is hopeless.
Ive never ever flipped between channels during a Knights game but it was simply embarrasing and its the Rooster to follow next week.

We are now at the Cows or parra standard-No...they are going better than us on second thought.
Tahu.. Hughes..M.Gidley...Johns...Kennedy...Simpson...Buderus..Parsons[?]
Its an Australian side missing but the players performance last noght was simply pathetic.

Maybe its Miller the coach who cant fire them up..Seem to recall this coach having the same trouble before....
Thats it....Its a train wreck....And theres another train coming round the mountain #-o #-o

Alex28

Coach
word is Paul Stringer wont be staying with the Rabbits...could be a handy replacement for Parsons...if we dont get a replacement for Parso we are awfully light on in the forwards department - no size at all.

Latest posts