What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Cowboys Post Match Talk.

Risa

Bench
We suck like nothing else. I am so so embarrased and peeved off to the maximum. We lost to the Cowgirls, that is just wrong!

Three losses in a row, and it is just going to get worse against the Roosters. I can't believe I'm even going to attend the match.

I left the tv with 20 minutes to go.. Too frustraiting.. Apart from the ref, we killed ourselves by being too stupid in the ruck.. We lack heart, we lack passion.. We got beaten by the cowboys 2nd grade team tonight.. I am almost ashamed to be a knights supporter..

Oh and the sooner we move ennis into 5/8 the better off we will be, and the sooner we give him more kicking the better off we will be...

We were hopeless tonight... We are no chance at all against any team in the comp.. f**king hell knights get your act together. It is a proven fact that a champion team will always beat a team of champions.. We arent playing like a team, we are playing like a bunch of fairies...

The past 3 weeks we have been pathetic at returning the ball out of our own 20! Why cant we even do that.... It is basic football...

The slide begins....

Risa

Bench
Ennis was by far the best player on the field tonight. He almost even kicked at 30-20. Please Hages, put him at 5/8 as he shows so much potential than Steve Witt. Steve Witt has been given way too much leeway. He needs to go and now is the time to say goodbye Steve hello Ennis.

Risa

Bench
I honestly almost had tears in my eyes tonight...I was that annoyed :evil:

*melliez*

Juniors
I have only just walked away from the TV.

I can't believe that I have sat through as much of the game as I have.

Ennis was definately our best player tonight, by far. I believe Ennis should be re-signed after his efforts tonight.

Steve Witt should be dropped on his head a hundred times, he hasn't done anything to show that he deserves his spot in first grade...

I am almost at the stage where I could say.. send him back to the Parrasites..

I am ashamed to say that I am a knights supporter at the moment, and it takes a fair bit for me to come to that stage... tonight was the last straw!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I was angry last week. This week I'm just disheartened. I'm aware we've got a bad injury list, but what happened to the passion we showed in wins over Brisbane and the Bulldogs? It's like we just decided 'we've proved we can win without Johns, let's give it up'.

We should talk to Souths about passion. Hell of a win by them tonight.

What can we do.. What is the solution? I dont blame the lack of players.. I mean.. look at the dragons.. Look at th cowboys.. f**k... We just have a team of jocks they all need a reality check.. Big time!

Saint 60

Juniors
chins up u had a heap of players out ----

that ref tonight in my op is a dirty ocksmoker....

-------------------------------------------
some refs really deserve their own medicine

Risa

Bench
Hahahahaha I'd rather lose to the Cowgirls than the Wooden Spooner Bunnies...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

exknightsfan

Juniors
after how i felt last week, i wasnt that pissed off tonight, its like i knew we were going to get smashed, newcastle just played absolute crap, the ref didnt help, but we still didnt deserve to win regardless...i feel sorry for robbie o tonight

*melliez*

Juniors
I thought we were in with a chance tonight...

I agree with Risa, would rather lose to the Cowboys a hundred time than to the bunnies

Matt23

Staff member
Yeah the home town hero ref did'nt help, piss poor effort by all concerned, I wont be voting for the best knights player this week, cos there was'nt one. #-o

gaterooze

Bench
People, lighten up... we lost, but we're still in the comp. Look, 2 weeks ago we were all talking about a possible top-4 finish!

Tonight's loss hasn't affected my positive outlook... look at who we had out, guys -- Danny, Gids and T, on top of the ones who were already gone.

I think you're all underrating the Cowboys -- they haven't been easybeats for a couple of years now. In fact, they'll be in the Top 8 at the end of this round (no matter what happens in the games tomorrow)!!!

So don't stress. We can still fight our way back into the eight by the finals.