What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knightsrebuild - time to do something.

Nuffy

Bench
I made a reference to childish and juvenile comments in another post. I think with the levels of media that want to talk to us we need to assume they are reading what we are saying in all threads, and how we come across affects our credibility.

If we want to be influential, we need to act as such. If we want to bitch and whinge, we'll get treated as such.

Understood but people are entitled to their opinions and it will always be the case. We can defend people's opinions. I think in general, the intent and tone had been responsible.

Ultimately the fact that people feel strongly enough about the situation to offer an opinion is a positive but your point is valid, we need to ensure we don't play the man.

Nuffy

Bench
Team, Brian McGuigan has contacted me about a sit down next week. It will likely be mid afternoon on Monday.

I believe we need to keep the group small, I am suggesting Mac and myself. I am however clear that it's about all of us and we are all playing an equal part so anyone who wants to discuss the situation, please PM me directly.

As always feedback is appreciated and expected.

Jono078

Referee
So far I have agreed with everything you have put forward Nuffy. I think you know most of our thoughts and certainly seem to be on the same page as me.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Yep, Nuffy has been brilliant at expressing our thoughts.

Just one thing from me, would asking for us to be proactive in recruitment and maybe suggesting a few options we all think be too much for them?

I just hope if we miss out on Hodkinson that we're still proactive and look to guys like Myler and Cornish that could still be good additions, rather than just give up and stick with Roberts for now.

The only reason I say this is because I genuinely believe it will be the main factor in whether we do any good next year or not.

Last edited:

Nuffy

Bench
Did you inform him that you'll be on with Richard King tomorrow morning?

In the interests of total transparency, yes I did.

He also generously suggested that some of us could attend the next home game as his guests.

I politely declined as I think he has more important tasks on game day.

Frederick

Staff member
Love your work, nuffy. I would put my hand up to attend on Monday, but I fear mcguigan might call the rspca on me when I start to go rabid on my dislike of Kurt gidley :lol:

You and Mac are definitely the best to represent us

Maybe take yosh for the lulz

aqua_duck

Coach
Yep, Nuffy has been brilliant at expressing our thoughts.

Just one thing from me, would asking for us to be proactive in recruitment and maybe suggesting a few options we all think be too much for them?

I just hope if we miss out on Hodkinson that we're still proactive and look to guys like Myler and Cornish that could still be good additions, rather than just give up and stick with Roberts for now.

The only reason I say this is because I genuinely believe it will be the main factor in whether we do any good next year or not.

I don't think they'd take that too well, I think for us it's more about the grand scheme of things, so instead of naming names, I think if we gave examples like Penrith recruitment drive 2 years ago that would be a lot better and less belittling of those in charge

Loose Cannon

Bench
Well spoken, again, Nuffy. Doing the movement proud.

And thanks Richard King, he seemed to understand the issues we are all raising.

Burwood

Bench
Anyone get the chance to listen this morning and can give an update? Would be good to hear some of the key points discussed and the general vibe from Richard and the listeners to the interview.