What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Taka usually defends on the right side.
He was a mostly right side player until his first year with Parra. He played left while we had Morgan and Hopoate on the right, then moved over to the right. I remember Arthur saying Takairangi preferred the right, which allowed Jennings to play on his preferred left side.

strider

Post Whore
It was taka drawing in defenders and putting semi away constantly ... yeah perhaps the odd defensive lapse

forward pass

Coach
I spoke to brown and he said he was quite confident of playing on Friday but I dare say that's just 'player speak' ... I expect him to be out for a few weeks and Gower sat out this game so he can prepare for south side as a replacement...

Our best forward out there was Rory O'Brian real tough performance by him and probably the best I've seen of him for a while.

Who prepares for a game by not playing?

Gronk

Staff member
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/05/30/team_list_wenty_magp.html

The Wentworthville Magpies Intrust Super Premiership NSW side to take on the Wyong Roos in Round 13 of the competition has been named by Head Coach Nathan Cayless.

After a bye last week, Cayless has made a handful of changes to his line up that he has regularly named throughout the season.

Moving up from the Eels Holden Cup side, Dane Aukafolau has been named in the centres, Ray Stone in the back row and Greg Leleisiuao on an extended bench.

Scott Schulte returns from injury on the bench alongside Sam Gorman, Kelepi Tanginoa, Joseph Ualesi, Leleisiuao, Honeti Tuha and Jack Morris.

Kick off is at 3pm.

Wentworthville Magpies side

1. Will Smith

2. Nathan Davis

3. John Folau

4. Dane Aukafolau

5. George Jennings

6. Jamal Fogarty

7. Jeff Robson (c)

8. Alex Twal

9. Cameron King

10. Rory O'Brien

11. Marata Niukore

12. Ray Stone

13. David Gower

Interchange

14. Sam Gorman

15. Kelepi Tanginoa

16. Joseph Ualesi

17. Greg Leleisiuao

18. Honeti Tuha

19. Jack Morris

20. Scott Schulte

hindy111

Post Whore
Well it seem like BA wants to see Ray stone and GL.
Schulte and Tuha are on extended bench. While morris seems to of slipped down pecking order.

Well it seem like BA wants to see Ray stone and GL.
Schulte and Tuha are on extended bench. While morris seems to of slipped down pecking order.

Davis is on the extended bench for FG, but named on wing for Wenty. So if he gets cut from FG squad, I'd think that GL might go back the NYC.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Plenty of interesting changes to the wenty side from the 1 named on Tuesday

The 17 is

Tuha
Davis
Folau
Dane Aku
Gennings
Fog
Jeffson
GL ( starting at lock according to the team sheet )
Joe U
Marata
Windscreens
King
Twal

Stone
Kleppa
Gorman
Morris

Latest posts