What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Rodwell back to the bench with Mataele.

I thought Rankin didn't travel...?

Momoisea, Komolafe, Rein, Apelu and Waqa Blake aren't traveling at all this weekend... having been dropped/not selected.

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Wtf is Meni Luke?
Although our 2s were gash on the weekend, Ogden had the best game Ive seen him play. Very powerful and good minutes. Our wingers were awful. Cini went ok. As always Jakes D was really good. Yates went ok. Much better than Rein.

emjaycee

Coach
Rodwell back to the bench with Mataele.

I thought Rankin didn't travel...?

Momoisea, Komolafe, Rein, Apelu and Waqa Blake aren't traveling at all this weekend... having been dropped/not selected.
They could be travelling to Darwin. Just because they arent named in the 22 doesnt mean they dont make the trip.
The club runs a number of clinics with local schools over the next few days and the playing squad wont normally be heavily involved?

Fair enough. I read somewhere there's only one training run schduled this week, so the 22 man squad should all have enough time to be part of other things, you'd think.

But maybe Waqa's already there, having left during the second half of Cup last week...? ;)

Gronk

Staff member

hindy111

Post Whore
It's a shame Mataele has not stepped up. I really thought he might be a smoke and force his way into the side by round 12.
From what I have seen of him I doubt he debuts this season. Not even sure now that he is an NRL player. Looks lazy

JokerEel

Coach
It's a shame Mataele has not stepped up. I really thought he might be a smoke and force his way into the side by round 12.
From what I have seen of him I doubt he debuts this season. Not even sure now that he is an NRL player. Looks lazy

The problem is though, is he not ready for the NRL or playing in a shit team making him look and perform poorly?
Hands wasn't setting the world on fire in CUP this year but is doing ok at NRL.